In the market for a new case for watercooling

Zyndo

I'm looking for input on a new case for watercooling. I want it to have a pretty basic look (such as what many of Corsair's cases have to offer, or ones like the S340). I don't like the look of ones like the Enthoo Evolv or other edgy cases like that. I also don't like cube style cases. It must be able to house ATX motherboards, and EATX motherboards would be a bonus. It must also be able to house at least two 360 radiators simultaneously, preferably in the front and in the top. I'm a fairly handy guy so I don't mind modding the case a bit if to mount a reservoir or pump or things like that if it doesn't come with them built in. Colour doesn't overly matter as I can paint it if its totally wrong, but black would be preferred. I also don't want any exposed fan grills (like the Define R5 would have if I top mounted a radiator since it doesn't have a fan filter there). Of course gotta have that side window, and the bigger the better when it comes to that.

I know this is a lot of criteria, but I was just wondering of anyone knows of any cases that could fit it. Price isn't really a huge issue for me, but cheaper is better. and If the case could be wider than it is tall for a more rectangular look, then that would be great.