Weird problem...

ItsMinJunLol

Hi guys! For some reason, my slow-ass phone decides to take it fast in video playback. My phone, which is Galaxy S3 (I know, it's shit but it'll do for now) has a at least 3 second delay when commencing a command. Swipe, wait a few secs, then it will swipe in phone. Anyway, this slow ass phone seems to like to speed up in video playbacks, because in youtube, viewing videos in phone, or any type of video viewing that is from a app on the phone (youtube, video player, etc), the video is sped up and skips about 7 secs. I don't know what the problem is, and I tried things that might fix it (force restart, force power off, speeding up, etc) and it still does it. And now, I just transferred a video to my mac, and it keeps on telling me that it's in use. I force quit ALL the apps (including finder) but it's still in use. I don't know what the problem is... Please help, Thanks!

P. S. I'm not too sure but there's this free VPN app called TouchVPN. It drops a ad bomb about every 5 secs but it's still somewhat useable except for it tripping once in a while. I'm not too sure if that' the problem but I'll just force restart both my phone and computer to see if it helps...

UPDATE : Force restarting my computer solved the problem. but my phone is still in sonic mode at twice the speed (so less of a skip than before, but 2X than normal...)

UPDATE 2 : Now, Why the f is my phone keep on turning on and off? I'm just leaving it there and it just decides to turn off, turn on again, and repeat...

Edited by ItsMinJunLol

Also, my phone seems to make this kind of untuned radio sound, crackling sound, and stuff. Also, calls stopped working. I can't seem to hear and the person on the other side can't hear. What have I done to my phone...

It honestly sounds like you have so much crap on your phone that it can't do anything. The S3 while old shouldn't be running so slow that there is lag between swiping and changing screens. I'd wipe the phone and start over

4 hours ago, MightyMic said:

It honestly sounds like you have so much crap on your phone that it can't do anything. The S3 while old shouldn't be running so slow that there is lag between swiping and changing screens. I'd wipe the phone and start over

Soo, do I format the phone?

13 hours ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Soo, do I format the phone?

Factory Reset. Usually big companies make that pretty simple. It'll most likely be in the settings somewhere

On 7/28/2016 at 11:12 PM, MightyMic said:

Factory Reset. Usually big companies make that pretty simple. It'll most likely be in the settings somewhere

k, thanks!