Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Default hp keyboard

old microsoft mouse

a piece of paper for a mousepad

apple ear buds  

Well I have Advent wired keyboard and a Prime mouse which models I just can't tell because it doesn't say on the product :D

I really need a keyboard for my new rig I'm building (first build).

Currently using a Razer Naga and a hyperx cloud II headset

Mouse: Razer Taipan

Mousepad: Razer Destructor 2
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Green Switches

Headset: Logitech G930

I don't NEED an upgrade, but free stuff is free stuff.

- Maple <3

@mapleguygames

Currently rocking an old basic MS keyboard and mouse. No mousepad and a pair of ATH-M50x.

I have one life keyboard with back lighting, one mousepad from 1 life from a portuguese gaming team, one mouse from cougar 500m and one headset from ozone rage st

Awesome! I am currently using a wireless Logitech mouse with a Tomoko Keyboard. Currently using apple ear buds because my Logitech headphones just broke hopefully buying a new pair soon

I have Gamcom 388 headphones, and a Redragon Centrophorus (If you have ever heard of it 20 man (or woman) points to you), and finally a cyborg v5 membrane keyboard. :D

Currently I am running a Logitech G502 mouse, I have some super cheap RGB backlit keyboard that I can't customize. I have a Logitech headset, no idea which model, my last pair broke so i bought the cheapest one I could find that had 2 ear cups. and I have some generic 12" by 12" mouse pad. 

I am in the process of building my computer right now and do not have any peripherals right now. Winning this giveaway would save me a lot of money and give me the opportunity to work with some really awesome devices.

Good luck to everyone competing in this giveaway. And congrats to the one (hopefully me) who wins these amazing peripherals!

Tfw all I have is is a 15 euro mouse and my laptop´s keyboard...:/:/:/ (Still great though, compared to my old micro mouse, can´t complain)

On 7/26/2016 at 11:16 AM, CPotter said:

k65 compact keyboard non rgb (ya i know im lame)

Anchor gaming mouse

Hd6880 audio headset

A condescer mic from amazon

Large mouse pad

And a mic mixer

I'm using a Drakonia mouse from amazon, a Spirit of Gamer Keyboard (discount product with rubberdome keys).My headset is a p11 turtle beach that I've had for 4 years now and it is slowly falling apart, hence the need of a need set of peripherals.

I currently have a Razer Deathstalker Essential keyboard, a Dell mouse, some mouse pad I found at Staples for like 5$, and X12 Turtle Beaches.

i have a dell keyboard and mouse which i got from a family member

I use a SteelSeries Kinzu and a cheap membrane keyboard.

As I am using my PC as a console replacement, My current peripheral situation is a Logitech k400 wireless keyboard/touchpad and an Xbox One controller. Currently planning to get a proper desk and monitor to convert it into a desk-based set-up. This bundle would help a lot obviously ?

Wow i really need a nee mouse, im using a microsoft mouse and keyboard bundle since 2010 :c

Courently I have a Sweek mouse and a Logitech k120 keyboard which I use with my laptop. I am planning to build a PC in January so it would be nice to have better peripherals to go with it.

Logitech g300 mouse, Steelseries Shift keyboard and mousepad and a pair of axel audio headphones. 

My current setup is a Logitech K120 keyboard, Razer Kraken headset, and Logitech G402 mouse.

My keyboard is a 2013 razer blackwidow my moust is a razer 2013 naga and my headset is a razer croma usb 2016.

Thank you

Mouse - Razor DeathAdder 2013

Headset - steelseries siberia v2

Mousepad - something from Lidl :))

Keyboard - Logitech Mk700