Why is Google Play Store draining battery?

I have tried googling an answer but people are only having trouble with google services, not play store, so I figured some of you might know something about this.

I barely even use the phone as you can see on the screen on time. Before I charged the phone this morning I restarted it to clean the memory thinking that that might help.

Chrome did use 23% of the 80% consumed power which is rather interesting because I only used it for like 10 minutes total today.

The wifi bar is full indicating that it would have been turned on, but in fact it's never on. I only turn it on when I need it at free hotspots and I haven't left the house today.

The phone is a Huawei H60-L04, v4.4.2 using EMUI 3.0 if that's helpful. 

Something is wrong and I don't know what it is. Can anybody help me?

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

can you just force close it so its not open, it might be that its updating stuff or looking for updates constantly, im not sure 

I tried that, but it opens itself in the background again. Besides I need my apps updated. In setting sit's set to "always update apps automatically".

I can't believe if that's the issue because it should only update when there's an actual update available instead of searching for them.

I'll try and disable it and see how it is in the evening.