Animals and their YouTube Owners (WARNING ELRIC'S INJURIED DOG IS PICTURED HERE)

Stephie_Girl

First Rocket goes missing and how this posted from Elric's wall:

My nerves are shot and i feel worse than I can ever remember. Today I went to go work at my friends house and thought that taking buddy to make anew friend with his dog would be good for buddy as he spends a lot of time alone with just me. So I took him and within 10 minutes him and my friends dog start going at it. Buddy was injured way worse than I thought and had to have emergency surgery at 9PM to stop the bleeding from the 4-inch cut he had in his shoulder, he had muscle damage and had to have the wound cleaned and then operated on to close the wound. I feel terrible and honestly the guilt is weighing me down so much I just want to shoot myself. All I wanted was for my best friend to have day out and an adventure, instead I almost get him killed and now he is in the hospital and I cannot pick him up for at least 24 hours. So far $700.00 in medical expenses and now I owe my friends who bailed me out big time. I never thought that anything could hurt as much as losing the woman I loved, I was wrong. Buddy is the only the only person I have been able to love unconditionally. Man I miss him right now!!!!

I feel bad :( so if you do too watch this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjB_oVeq8Lo

Edit:  Turns out after some major surgeries his puppy should recover but below is a picture that he posted.

post-36443-0-23069500-1380245032_thumb.j

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

snip

Damn... I'm feeling for Elric, he's such a nice guy.

For some reason it reminded me of this scene:

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Damn... I'm feeling for Elric, he's such a nice guy.

For some reason it reminded me of this scene:

I watch his videos a bit, I like them for a different reason.  Maybe I like Elric more than anything, especially after getting screwed out of motherboards.org

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

This is really sad :( Poor Elric, hope Buddy is ok :(

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I added a pic he uploaded earlier

disturbing yes

but once you have your mom die on you and then watch the dr. desperately shock her back to life and then have her on dialyses for a few months and now not remember a damn thing about who you are or what she had for breakfast. Nothing seems to phase me

poor elric 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

disturbing yes

but once you have your mom die on you and then watch the dr. desperately shock her back to life and then have her on dialyses for a few months and now not remember a damn thing about who you are or what she had for breakfast. Nothing seems to phase me

poor elric 

My mom is battling cancer.  She had 6-12 months to live back in December, but her body reacted so well to chemo and she had a chemo bathe surgery 2 days ago, we're looking at 5 years +.  She's doing amazingly well, but trust me for 3-4 months we were planning a funeral :(

My mom is battling cancer.  She had 6-12 months to live back in December, but her body reacted so well to chemo and she had a chemo bathe surgery 2 days ago, we're looking at 5 years +.  She's doing amazingly well, but trust me for 3-4 months we were planning a funeral :(

I know the feeling :(

hugs* 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Wee Buddy is hurt, am not happy  :(

Hope he pulls through and recover's, see we can see him in more ToT video's

Cry Havoc!

disturbing yes

poor elric 

i'm sorry guys i hope that you will be ok you both great people

Manners Maketh Man

Who is Elric?

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Wow it sucks to be Elric, First his site was taken over buy some guys, He got his leg chopped of due to Diabetes, and now his his dog is hurt :( 

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis