Best LED Case Fans?

Tweed

Hello. I'm working on building a PC and need advice on case fans. So my case, InWin 805, needs:

-3 120mm fans (1 as rear exhaust, 2 on the bottom as intake)

-2 140mm fans (for my NZXT x61 in pull config.)

What fan recommendations do you have LED and no LED? I want something quiet, has great airflow.

People have recommended me so far: bequiet! Silentwings 2, Phanteks fans, Fractal Design Venturi, Noctua industrialPPC. But in reality I don't feel 100% with these, I need more advice/input.

I had my eyes set on Thermaltake Riing but the cfm/rpm/dbA ratio specs don't appeal to me

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 10.04.46 PM.png

The best is kinda subjective. What do you want out of the fan? What fans do you like to look at? 

Some recommendations:

• CoolerMaster Jetflo
  • Corsair LED thangs
  • I've seen those thermal fake fans with the LED rings in quite a few builds recently
  • Phanteks, not sure if they have LED fans, but hey, LED strips are a thing, right?

ASU

I personally wouldn't buy anything from thermal take after the caselabs scandal. I really like the look of the bitfenix spectre fans and they have different color configurations and you can get them with pwm for your CPU heatsink. There aren't many reviews and most people never even think about them but apparently they're actually extremely quiet while having good cfm. Here is a link to eteknik's review: http://www.eteknix.com/bitfenix-spectre-pro-pwm-and-spectre-led-fan-reviews/7/

45 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

The best is kinda subjective. What do you want out of the fan? What fans do you like to look at? 

Some recommendations:

• CoolerMaster Jetflo
  • Corsair LED thangs
  • I've seen those thermal fake fans with the LED rings in quite a few builds recently
  • Phanteks, not sure if they have LED fans, but hey, LED strips are a thing, right?

I want something that is quiet and has good airflow. I care about those things over LEDs, leds are just a plus.

19 minutes ago, ryan27968 said:

I personally wouldn't buy anything from thermal take after the caselabs scandal. I really like the look of the bitfenix spectre fans and they have different color configurations and you can get them with pwm for your CPU heatsink. There aren't many reviews and most people never even think about them but apparently they're actually extremely quiet while having good cfm. Here is a link to eteknik's review: http://www.eteknix.com/bitfenix-spectre-pro-pwm-and-spectre-led-fan-reviews/7/

caselabs scandal?

1 minute ago, Tweed said:

I want something that is quiet and has good airflow. I care about those things over LEDs, leds are just a plus.

caselabs scandal?

Those fans are also good at air flow.

ASU