Phanteks Eclipse P400s - Thoughts?

Medusa

What are you thoughts on the case? For $89 I think its a pretty good case for the price. Let me know what you think! 

msUoFXc.jpg

I think it's an excellent case.  If you don't go beyond ATX.  Sound dampening around the window, a double-thick window, 120mm rear fan, triple front, plenty of filters, three speed, two fan controller not including having fans in splitters.  Wish it had side IO instead of top, but this is perfect, really.  Not really for liquid cooling in my eyes.  Perfect for their PH-TC14PE or their PH-TC14CE with some PH-F140HPII's and MP120's in the front.  I like Phanteks, if you can't tell :P

11 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

I think it's an excellent case.  If you don't go beyond ATX.  Sound dampening around the window, a double-thick window, 120mm rear fan, triple front, plenty of filters, three speed, two fan controller not including having fans in splitters.  Wish it had side IO instead of top, but this is perfect, really.  Not really for liquid cooling in my eyes.  Perfect for their PH-TC14PE or their PH-TC14CE with some PH-F140HPII's and MP120's in the front.  I like Phanteks, if you can't tell :P

Sorry for the noob question :P 

But do you think you can hook up the Kraken X61 to it? 

6 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Sorry for the noob question :P 

But do you think you can hook up the Kraken X61 to it? 

Only in the front of the case and then you'd need to make use of two 140mm fans.  The top has absolutely no clearance for radiators, and barely even for fans.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Only in the front of the case and then you'd need to make use of two 140mm fans.  The top has absolutely no clearance for radiators, and barely even for fans.

Thanks for the answer. I'm planning on hooking the Kraken to the front and use two of these somewhere else on the case. I need to do some more research but here are the two fans that I plan to use: 

Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Green High Static Pressure Fan Cooling

• Fan Size: 120mm x 25mm

Just now, Medusa said:

Thanks for the answer. I'm planning on hooking the Kraken to the front and use two of these somewhere else on the case. I need to do some more research but here are the two fans that I plan to use: 

Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Green High Static Pressure Fan Cooling

• Fan Size: 120mm x 25mm

Go with two 140mm fans for the Kraken x61, since it is a 140mm rad.

Phanteks FP140MP's are excellent, though they're not LED fans, the specs and overall noise / performance is better than corsair.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Go with two 140mm fans for the Kraken x61, since it is a 140mm rad.

Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can pick out