Alienware Aurora R4 Bricked Bios. Can it be fixed?

Remixt

I really hate my life right now. I've spent the last 6 or 7 hours trying to figure out how to fix my bricked bios. I've been on sites trying to figure out how to recover it. I've reset the CMOS and unplugged it. I've tried renaming the bios file to AMIBOOT.ROM. nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a better idea of what to do?

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

On some motherboards there is a removable, and replaceable BIOS chip, I feature I highly doubt is on the motherboard in the Aurora. Unless Dell can do something for you, I do not believe there is a way to fix this. 

4 minutes ago, Remixt said:

I really hate my life right now. I've spent the last 6 or 7 hours trying to figure out how to fix my bricked bios. I've been on sites trying to figure out how to recover it. I've reset the CMOS and unplugged it. I've tried renaming the bios file to AMIBOOT.ROM. nothing seems to work. Does anyone have a better idea of what to do?

DOES IT HAVE DUAL BIOS?

ELSE, DOES IT HAVE A REMOVABLE BIOS CHIP?

IF NOT ON BOTH COUNTS.

NOPE, GG

oh crap. sorry caps. too lazy to type again xD

I think the bios chip is removeable. They seem to be for sale on ebay.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

12 minutes ago, Remixt said:

I think the bios chip is removeable. They seem to be for sale on ebay.

only way to  find out is do your homework then  open her up locate the chip and see if its soldered in or a slide in.

at this point you really dont have anything to lose.  other than replacing the motherboard which whould probably be less of a hassle than dealing with dell.

Edit. I looked into this i do see on the motherboard there are some cmos jumpers. you might get lucky (extremely   on the MIGHT word here ) and pulling those (REMEMBER the position they were in otherwise you could totally gank the chip all together. 

4747.AuroraR4Jumpers.jpg

"Power the system off. Remove the cover. You want the one on the right. It is on pins 1/2. Put it on pins 2/3. Wait 5 seconds. Put it back on pins 1/2. Close the cover. Power the system on. "

source: http://en.community.dell.com/owners-club/alienware/f/3746/t/19463812