New Headphones or New Monitor?

TheDoctorHax

I currently have the Logitech G35 Headset and an hg281d monitor. Would it be better for me to get the hd598s or a benq xl2411z? I mainly play csgo.

2 minutes ago, TheDoctorHax said:

I currently have the Logitech G35 Headset and an hg281d monitor. Would it be better for me to get the hd598s or a benq xl2411z? I mainly play csgo.

I would go headphones, but it's really up to what you think is more important audio, Or dat refresh rate doe...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

3 minutes ago, SirReallySam said:

I would go headphones, but it's really up to what you think is more important audio, Or dat refresh rate doe...

The main thing that I have with doing that is that then I won't have a mic... if you could recommend a good mic to use that would be helpful

2 minutes ago, Nicko_barbeque said:

i would go for the benq as they work good (i know from experience) and they dont break the bank...

You do realize that the benq is 269 yeah? Anyways I would be able to buy the headphones now but I will have to get more money for the monitor.

9 minutes ago, SirReallySam said:

Also maybe it would be good to get the game ones. I found a pair very good on amazon used section for cheaper than the 598s. Would that be a good route to go?

I heard that 558s have the same drivers as 598s so their the same. I think I would go with monitor

14 hours ago, TheDoctorHax said:

The main thing that I have with doing that is that then I won't have a mic... if you could recommend a good mic to use that would be helpful

Fair enough, either a modmic as stated earlier if you wanted something more substantial let me know but what I used for a while that was quite cheap and worked well was a clip on mic (around £7)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?