Pc shuts down after booting

When I turn on my pc it shuts down after a couple of seconds after booting, somethmes the blue screen of death will come up then shut down my pc this started happening after installing new fans to my radiator and removed my rear exhaust fans and 1 front intake fan, when I leave my pc off after an hour I tried again then my cpu temp is at 90-100, I can max out the cpu fan rpm to max and pc will still shut down need help asap please

Looks like your pump isnt circulating. Either it broke or you forgot to hook it up again

4 hours ago, QBtech said:

Did that solve your problem? 

I checked all my wireing and it looks fine to me, I even took out the radiator off my case so the tubing was straight, still have the issue. Cpu temp will reach 100c withen seconds !

4 minutes ago, KingPho said:

I checked all my wireing and it looks fine to me, I even took out the radiator off my case so the tubing was straight, still have the issue. Cpu temp will reach 100c withen seconds !

It sounds like your pump isn't moving liquid through the circuit for whatever reason.  There are any number of reasons for that: an air bubble blocking the pump's intake, something else blocking the intake (that's way worse), something lodged in a cooling block, or maybe even the radiator.

How is the pump powered?  SATA, Molex, or some other power connector?  If so, do you have an extra power supply that you can use to power the pump directly without turning the PC on?  Do so, and make sure the fluid is actually moving.  Listen closely to the pump while it's running, and pinch one of the lines for a second or so.  Does the pump's pitch change?  If so, that means fluid is moving and there's another problem.  If pinching the line makes literally no difference to the pump's pitch, then you have something blocking the liquid and you need to find it.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

Check all the fan headers and make sure there in the right spot. Make sure the pump is working and water is flowing thru the rad.

Also pls fix the text for dark theme, Its an option that looks like a  chose auto so that it looks right.

If I use words like probably or most likely, it is because I dislike certainty. These words can probably be omitted and the sentence read as a certainty.

did you apply the thermal paste correctly? Never use the business card method or the ziploc bag method. Just use the line or the pea.

Sounds like a bad mount try re mounting it

and apply new thermal paste and check the fans are plugged into the cpu header for the fans on the rad 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Now that I know what cooler you're using: I've had the exact, same problem with that exact, same cooler.  It's a piece of crap (much like most of the rest of Corsair's stuff).  I never determined what the problem was: either the pump got screwed up and stopped pushing fluid through the circuit, or something got lodged in the line.  Either way, no amount of re-mounting, re-applying thermal paste, etc mattered.  Pulling it off and sending it to the recycling center was the only solution.

Editing Rig: Mac Pro 7,1

System Specs: 3.2GHz 16-core Xeon | 96GB ECC DDR4 | AMD Radeon Pro W6800X Duo | Lots of SSD and NVMe storage |

Audio: Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt-3 Interface |

Displays: 3 x LG 32UL950-W displays |

Gaming Rig: PC

System Specs:  Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme | AMD 7800X3D | 64GB G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 6000MHz RAM | NVidia 4090 FE card (OC'd) | Corsair AX1500i power supply | CaseLabs Magnum THW10 case (RIP CaseLabs ) |

Audio:  Sound Blaster AE-9 card | Mackie DL32R Mixer | Sennheiser HDV820 amp | Sennheiser HD820 phones | Rode Broadcaster mic |

Display: Asus PG32UQX 4K/144Hz displayBenQ EW3280U display

Cooling:  2 x EK 140 Revo D5 Pump/Res | EK Quantum Magnitude CPU block | EK 4090FE waterblock | AlphaCool 480mm x 60mm rad | AlphaCool 560mm x 60mm rad | 13 x Noctua 120mm fans | 8 x Noctua 140mm fans | 2 x Aquaero 6XT fan controllers |

16 minutes ago, jasonvp said:

Now that I know what cooler you're using: I've had the exact, same problem with that exact, same cooler.  It's a piece of crap (much like most of the rest of Corsair's stuff).  I never determined what the problem was: either the pump got screwed up and stopped pushing fluid through the circuit, or something got lodged in the line.  Either way, no amount of re-mounting, re-applying thermal paste, etc mattered.  Pulling it off and sending it to the recycling center was the only solution.

I have an H100i and it works perfectly fine. This just sounds like a bad mount, and you probably got a lemon.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's