Removing rear fans?

KingPho

I have 3 front intake fans and 3 rear exhaust, The rear fans and top 2 radiator fans, Is it ok if I remove the rear fan and just use the radiators as exhaust? Will it change my temps and airflow?

I think it would be fine, but if you notice temps rising after you take them out, you might want to put them back in or move 1 of the front fans to the rear. But I think there shouldn't be a problem with setup you described.

4 hours ago, KingPho said:

I have 3 front intake fans and 3 rear exhaust, The rear fans and top 2 radiator fans, Is it ok if I remove the rear fan and just use the radiators as exhaust? Will it change my temps and airflow?

What case do yo have? is it NZXT H440 by any chance?

Yes its ok. Temps won't change that much.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

23 hours ago, EdInk said:

What case do yo have? is it NZXT H440 by any chance?

Waw yes it is actually, It is the Red/Black NZXT H440

2 hours ago, KingPho said:

Waw yes it is actually, It is the Red/Black NZXT H440

Unfortunately, the H440's intakes has poor airflow. Just search LTT and you'll see. There's not much you can do and if you have an AMD GPU, removing fans may have a negative impact. 

As as long as your components are not reaching throttling temps, you'll be fine. However, if you are keen on reducing temps then a new case is the way forward or else crank up fan speeds and put up with the noise. 

2 hours ago, EdInk said:

Unfortunately, the H440's intakes has poor airflow. Just search LTT and you'll see. There's not much you can do and if you have an AMD GPU, removing fans may have a negative impact. 

As as long as your components are not reaching throttling temps, you'll be fine. However, if you are keen on reducing temps then a new case is the way forward or else crank up fan speeds and put up with the noise. 

I have a 970 Strix by the way, I have 2 Noctua f12 coming in soon I plan putting on my H100i GTX radiator because my current fans are pretty loud, I also plan moving my radiator to the front as an intake and above intake cooling my 2 HDDs and have 1 or maybe 2 exhaust at the rear and 1 top. To be honest im just trying to reduce noise off these fans so im willing to take like 1-2 fans off

6 hours ago, KingPho said:

I have a 970 Strix by the way, I have 2 Noctua f12 coming in soon I plan putting on my H100i GTX radiator because my current fans are pretty loud, I also plan moving my radiator to the front as an intake and above intake cooling my 2 HDDs and have 1 or maybe 2 exhaust at the rear and 1 top. To be honest im just trying to reduce noise off these fans so im willing to take like 1-2 fans off

You can turn fans off when doing light tasks. I use Speedfan to control my fans. Although it takes a while to set up, it's worth it. It lets you tie fan control to any component unlike the bios that ties it to Mobo or CPU temp. With speed fan you can tie it to you GPU and only activate the fan when gaming. 

So I'd suggest keeping all your fans, You could potentially have push/pull on the intake increasing air flow but controlling the pull fans by GPU temps; turning them off when not in use.