upgrading to intel from amd! is skylake worth?

Hello everyone, hope you are good today. 

I am currently thinking about upgrading my pc. my current specs are AMD x4 760k, Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 A55 motherboard, 8gb corsair XMS3 1600mhz ram, 2 tb HDD and a MSI R9 380 4GB. 

I mainly play games like Arma 2/3, DayZ SA, GTA and CS:GO.

I was trying to decide what upgrade would be the best. the three options i have been thinking about so far are;

1) I5 4690K and a Z97 board

2)I5 6600K and a Z170 board and buying DDR4 ram. 

3)XEON E3-1231v3 and a H81 board. 

What do you think would be the best option for upgrading my pc. Or do you have any other suggestions? 

Thank you. 

I vote option 2. The reason I vote option 2 is that I thought long and hard about Haswell vs Skylake and was deciding between those exact CPUs and those exact chipsets.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

I vote option 2. The reason I vote option 2 is that I thought long and hard about Haswell vs Skylake and was deciding between those exact CPUs and those exact chipsets.

thankyou for the responce, did you get skylake? if so whats it like performance wise?

thankyou for the responce, did you get skylake? if so whats it like performance wise?

Oh. Uh... I don't have it yet... :P

I'm too poor to afford it right now.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Sky lake is awesome, look up some benches though.

I7-6700k @ 4.8Ghz, EVGA Z170 Classified, Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8 32 GB, EVGA FTW+ ACX 2.0 GeForce GTX 980ti 6 GB x3, 2Tb WD Black x3, 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo, 400Gb Intel NVME PCIE SSD, Corsair RMx 850w 80+ Gold, Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Brown RGB, SteelSeries Sensei Raw

first off, i should add this: i know a guy that did a similar upgrade like this a while back, and was VERY satisfied with his increase in performance (in one of his games it doubled...)

3 will be the cheapest, probably

2 will be the fastest, probably

1 will be in the middle.

if you can afford skylake with a nice Z170 board, go ahead and get skylake. (make sure to pick up a CF capable board, you never know what the future holds)