So, I've had this build for a while now. I've been noticing that when i play Battlefront,Witcher 3, and GTA V that my fps only gets a boost of 10-20fps when i turn on Crossfire.

My Build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pQZLzy

I've noticed on the internet that people are saying that AMD Crimson is having some issues when it comes towards Crossfire on these games.

Can anyone help me find a solution about a certain profile for these games or can someone pass me a link to the latest CCC drivers before they went to Crimson? It seems on my computer i don't have the installers for the older drivers and i'm having issues on the AMD website to get older drivers.

I'm truly saddened that AMD would let this kind of amazing feature be stomped on over a highly praised program they made.

So, I've had this build for a while now. I've been noticing that when i play Battlefront,Witcher 3, and GTA V that my fps only gets a boost of 10-20fps when i turn on Crossfire.

My Build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pQZLzy

I've noticed on the internet that people are saying that AMD Crimson is having some issues when it comes towards Crossfire on these games.

Can anyone help me find a solution about a certain profile for these games or can someone pass me a link to the latest CCC drivers before they went to Crimson? It seems on my computer i don't have the installers for the older drivers and i'm having issues on the AMD website to get older drivers.

I'm truly saddened that AMD would let this kind of amazing feature be stomped on over a highly praised program they made.

Well you're having a CPU bottleneck. That means perhaps you are reaching the limit of the weakest link in the chain, which would be your CPU.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

Well you're having a CPU bottleneck. That means perhaps you are reaching the limit of the weakest link in the chain, which would be your CPU.

I understand there is a Bottleneck but i highly doubt i'm supposed to get  40 fps now in GTA when a while back i was getting 144 the max on my freesync monitor.

Crimson IS showing some problems. If you are already at the latest version I suggest you revert to 15.7 for the time being. It's avaliable on the amd website under "legacy drivers"

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Crimson IS showing some problems. If you are already at the latest version I suggest you revert to 15.7 for the time being. It's avaliable on the amd website under "legacy drivers"

Thankyou!

Thankyou!

My pleasure.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*