RAM clearance with Xigmatek Dark Knight NIghtHawk

Tall Gora
Go to solution Solved by XPhoebusApolloX,

XIGMATEK_DARKKNIGHT_NIGHTHAWK_WWW.XTREME

Sorry for the double post. But I just did a quick google search and found this picture. It looks like even with the fan facing the dimm slots you should be ok, even with high-profile kits like these.

Good afternoon all,

I am wondering if anyone has experience or owns a xigmatek dark knight night hawk cooler, i watched logans reviews and some others and i just love the coated black look and a white LED fan to match. Im looking at getting a gigabyte sniper m5, or asus gene for my new mATX build. I wanted to get some corsair vengeance pros, the new model released a few months ago, in silver to look nice on the board, i know these arent low profile DIMM's so if anyone can point me to a link or from personal experience if the xigmatek cooler is compatible with taller DIMMs, it would be greatly appreciated. I know its a slightly thinner tower compared to noctua or phanteks. Thanks,

-Ryan

It looks thin enough, I can't imagine you would have any problems with it

FX 8150 @ 4.0 GHz, MSI Radeon 7850 OC Edition, 2 x 4 gigs of GSkill Sniper ddr3 at 2133 MHz, two 120 gig Kingston HyperX 3K ssds, Crosshair V Formula, Antec High Current Gamer 620 watt psu, all wrapped up inside a Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.

XIGMATEK_DARKKNIGHT_NIGHTHAWK_WWW.XTREME

Sorry for the double post. But I just did a quick google search and found this picture. It looks like even with the fan facing the dimm slots you should be ok, even with high-profile kits like these.

FX 8150 @ 4.0 GHz, MSI Radeon 7850 OC Edition, 2 x 4 gigs of GSkill Sniper ddr3 at 2133 MHz, two 120 gig Kingston HyperX 3K ssds, Crosshair V Formula, Antec High Current Gamer 620 watt psu, all wrapped up inside a Cooler Master CM Storm Stryker.