Problem after assemble my part

zxkev

after i assemble my parts, my motherboard blinked once when i turn the power on and that's it, nothing happen.

i checked my psu by use paper clip and the fan move, so  i don't know what to do, because i don't know what part of my pc is not working.

Make sure everything is pushed in correctly. Don't be afraid to use a little force, most parts can take it!  (Except the CPU. Do not RAM that in)

(•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■) YYEEAAHH!

Build: i5-4460 | GT 720 | Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Corsair M65 Mouse | Dell e2314h Monitor | Windows 10

Generic Dell: Mobo, 8gb RAM, 430w PSU, 1TB Storage, XPS 8700 Case

Check everything is plugged in, try without the GPU, try with different combinations of RAM, if you have a spare PSU, try with that. If you've still not fixed it or identified the problem component then try your parts in a friends PC if you can.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz