Motherboard behaving weirdly

Hey guys. I'm so into the Team Hackintosh and I'm having this issue. Nothing to do with OS X btw. 

One of the most recommended installation methods for OS X in a PC is clover, as you may or may not know. I did the whole process exactly two times in my system because of reasons, but then I notices when I enter in the UEFI i have two new options to boot from:

Mac OS X and Mac OS X

I thought it was normal, but I removed all my drivers and then realized these two options were still there. Even when there weren't any single HDD or SSD or USB memory or Disc connected.

The Mac OS Xs boot options are carved into the UEFI and not even by cleaning the CMOS can't get rid of it.

I asked for help in the Hackingtosh community but they haven't been able to help me.

And also this wouldn't be a serious issue if my computer performed well, but the motherboard also seems not to save the changes I make on the UEFI. Primely in the boot options. Here's a screenshot 

Motherboard Gigabyte Z77X UD5H

post-64500-0-68472900-1449020263_thumb.j

Have you tried flashing the BIOS?

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I have it considered, but feel a little scared to do so. I already broke a motherboard that attempted to flash. I need to restore the defaults settings, right? what if this issue prevents it to be restored?

I have it considered, but feel a little scared to do so. I already broke a motherboard that attempted to flash. I need to restore the defaults settings, right? what if this issue prevents it to be restored?

Flashing it will likely be the only solution unless you're adept in modifying the EFI shell. Flashing generally isn't a big, once you start just let it do its thing and don't touch it while making sure the power doesn't go out.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

You have a dual BIOS MOBO. Flip the switch on the board. It won't solve the problem on BIOS #1, but at least you have a backup.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

You have a dual BIOS MOBO. Flip the switch on the board. It won't solve the problem on BIOS #1, but at least you have a backup.

Flashing it will likely be the only solution unless you're adept in modifying the EFI shell. Flashing generally isn't a big, once you start just let it do its thing and don't touch it while making sure the power doesn't go out.

Whoa thank you! I totally forgot about the second bios chip. I'll try it before flashing it then let you know.