No video signal

Xecution

Everytime I turn on my computer, my monitor would only show "No video signal", I tried switching from HDMI to VGA, used a new cable, even tried using onboard video card, still getting the same issue.

Specs: 

CPU: FX 8150 AMD Eight Core Processor.

GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 SE.

PSU: Corsair TX 750w

Motherboard: MSI 760M-P23

Everything else seems to work fine, GPU fans are spinning, same as CPU cooler and case fans.

Welcome to the forum, can you change the video output on your monitor to the correct one?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Welcome to the forum, can you change the video output on your monitor to the correct one?

Yes, then it shows "No video signal" message. 

Yes, then it shows "No video signal" message. 

Was the monitor working previously or is it new? Can you try with another monitor so we can eliminate that it's a problem with your PC?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

switch ports on your gpu

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Was the monitor working previously or is it new? Can you try with another monitor so we can eliminate that it's a problem with your PC?

Yes, i tried it with the monitor i'm currently using, got the same message. 

switch ports on your gpu

I tried using the onboard graphics but it didn't work either...

Have you tried resetting the BIOS, or using only one ram at a time to see if it your ram causing it, do you have Ram, i don't see it on your list?

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my 

Have you tried resetting the BIOS, or using only one ram at a time to see if it your ram causing it, do you have Ram, i don't see it on your list?

Yea i forgot about it, it's just a single 8gb stick 1333mhz and a Seagate Barracuda 1tb HDD.

It was working perfectly until this morning, i haven't been able to use it since then...

Motherboard problem. If your board is within RMA, then ensure you send it back, or give a computer shop a call and they will try their best to help.

Compatible with Windows 95

Motherboard problem. If your board is within RMA, then ensure you send it back, or give a computer shop a call and they will try their best to help.

I'm suspecting is the mobo too... it's weird it happened suddenly, damn. 

I'm from Venezuela anyway so... i don't think RMA is possible, i'll wait till my brother comes back from his trip and i'm going to try his graph card in my pc just to be sure, if it works, then it's the mobo.

I'm suspecting is the mobo too... it's weird it happened suddenly, damn. 

I'm from Venezuela anyway so... i don't think RMA is possible, i'll wait till my brother comes back from his trip and i'm going to try his graph card in my pc just to be sure, if it works, then it's the mobo.

Were you ever able to check if it was the memory? you said you only have one, do you have another one lying around that's compatible with your motherboard where you can test it in your system to see if that one stick you have is bad? Also resetting the bios had no effect?

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my