Keycaps for Razer Blackwidow

SKOONJar

Is there any special "gaming" keycaps available for the Razer Blackwidow. My friend recently bought the corsair k70 and I really like the special red keys they gave him with it. Would I be able to use those on my keyboard or is there a company that makes something similar for the blackwidow? 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Only the main typing zone has them and you can find them on http://wasdkeyboards.com, I'll find you a compatibility link.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/media/compatibility-razer600.jpg

Is there any special "gaming" keycaps available for the Razer Blackwidow. My friend recently bought the corsair k70 and I really like the special red keys they gave him with it. Would I be able to use those on my keyboard or is there a company that makes something similar for the blackwidow? 

In related topics; I would be completely willing to buy your Razer Blackwidow Key Caps from you if you find replacements. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

In related topics; I would be completely willing to buy your Razer Blackwidow Key Caps from you if you find replacements. 

Like the full keyboards worth?

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Like the full keyboards worth?

Preferably, but I can make due with just the ones you replace. 

If you are wondering why I would want to, it is because the font used on those keycaps is very similar to the computer font in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. And I love that font.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Preferably, but I can make due with just the ones you replace. 

If you are wondering why I would want to, it is because the font used on those keycaps is very similar to the computer font in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. And I love that font.

You have a keyboard you're trying to revive or something? Honestly I just want a key set like this http://www.corsair.com/us/parts/keyboard-parts/fps-backlit-key-caps-keycap-puller-and-palm-rest.html Plus it seems that there isnt a complete replacement kit for the keys on the blackwidow. I love the font too. But however if I do find a full replacement set I will keep you in mind.

You have a keyboard you're trying to revive or something? Honestly I just want a key set like this http://www.corsair.com/us/parts/keyboard-parts/fps-backlit-key-caps-keycap-puller-and-palm-rest.html Plus it seems that there isnt a complete replacement kit for the keys on the blackwidow. I love the font too. But however if I do find a full replacement set I will keep you in mind.

Those keycaps are awesome, but no, I just want to replace my current keycaps with those and I know they fit. Just need to get some and would rather not buy a Blackwidow to have them, lol.

wasdkeyboards does not have that font, sadly.

† Christian Member †

Know of anybody that has a full glow in the dark key set?

Know of anybody that has a full glow in the dark key set?

Ya know, usually glow in the dark is just a gimmick on things.

However, I can see it being very useful on a keyboard. 

Maybe make it so that when the lights are on, you cannot see the print, but the print is just parts of the key cap that are not glow in the dark.

That would be awesome.

† Christian Member †

Ya know, usually glow in the dark is just a gimmick on things.

However, I can see it being very useful on a keyboard. 

Maybe make it so that when the lights are on, you cannot see the print, but the print is just parts of the key cap that are not glow in the dark.

That would be awesome.

That would be awesome. Reason I am looking to replace the keycaps is because when I bought this keyboard amazon said it was backlit which to me means that there is a glow behind the keys not the razer symbol at the bottom which doesnt help things at all.

• 1 year later...

Do you know if there is any site where I can order a fully personally customized set of nordic keycaps, so I can choose a font I like, and get it to work with the backlit keys?

Do you know if there is any site where I can order a fully personally customized set of nordic keycaps, so I can choose a font I like, and get it to work with the backlit keys?

http://support.wasdkeyboards.com/customer/portal/articles/1518370-creating-a-custom-layout if you want to customize it completely, although making it backlit compatible is not possible as far as I know.