iLudez's Air240

iludez

So doing a new build.Its not going to be something super high end though.Just a basic system
Still need cpu to finish it off but thats coming tommorow.
Parts will be as follows

Arctic white corsair air 240
4 arctic white pwm f12's
2 slimline silverstone ap12
2 coolermaster silencio's
Corsair hx 620 Sleeved with mdpc-x
Asus gryphon z87
Asus gryphon thermal armor add on
Intel i5-4670k
Corsair h100i
Evga gtx 970 FTW
Ocz vertex 4 ssd
1tb wd blue

Corsair vengance k70
Aoc 27"

Be sure to include all the pics! (But make sure they're not taken by potatoes!)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Cant wait to see it ^_^

Welcome to the Carbide Air 540/240 Club :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Nice 240! Did you paint the frames on those silverstone thin fans? I bought some too but they didn't work out in my case.

I like the subtle red grill with the white/black theme. Maybe try to add some more red on the left of the mobo, like painting in where it says "thermal armor." And the blue bit on the GPU is out of theme, but its looking great.

Nice 240! Did you paint the frames on those silverstone thin fans? I bought some too but they didn't work out in my case.

I like the subtle red grill with the white/black theme. Maybe try to add some more red on the left of the mobo, like painting in where it says "thermal armor." And the blue bit on the GPU is out of theme, but its looking great.

Hey man honestly i wasnt happy with the pc at all so this is what ive done today/yesterday.

104gn05o.wvh.jpg
soznc3f3.cjj.jpg
dmjf3wao.4a5.jpg
tbiconyj.ibr.jpg
qtneqrwj.50l.jpg
d1qyfqvx.gna.jpg

Well its that time again guys.Rebuilt and is much better now!I apologise for the crappy pics but its nearly dark here and have a crap camera

c0ydwyfl.mlw.png
wgexkgdl.3bs.jpglaptwklc.sln.jpgkiw5ccyb.00b.jpg

Love the first version much much more. The rebuild just didn't have the feel and aesthetic to it.

Maybe you could use a clear tubing and a brighter blue coolant so it wouldn't look so dull and maybe get some matching cable and fans!

Just my two cents, really loved your first verson 

Love the first version much much more. The rebuild just didn't have the feel and aesthetic to it.

Maybe you could use a clear tubing and a brighter blue coolant so it wouldn't look so dull and maybe get some matching cable and fans!

Just my two cents, really loved your first verson 

Case is gone now.Onto the next one