Intel GMA 3600 (Atom N2600) and Windows 10

bejamartins

I am not a religious man but I have to say that if there is a God, it is not benign. I say this not because of the terrors and suffering of the World, but because the devil spawn that is Intel GMA 3600.

I have a Samsung NP-N100S-E02NG that was brought from Africa by my dad, quite possible from the Fertile Crescent, taken from inside the Pandora's Box, that I used to tresure for it's size, resistent shell and anti-reflex screen.

The evils arised from installing Windows 8 and subsequent versions on it, where all hell broke lose. I managed to find semi fixes before, but not with Windows 10. I don't know what to do.

No matter wich version of the driver I install (I tried all versions I found online, including one non-official: PHDGD Yankee 1.0), Windows crashes after login, without any error refference.

With Windows Generic Display Driver, it only allows me a hurtfull  max resolution of 800x600, even when I list all modes.

What can I do here to improve the situation (without it being revert to Windows 7 or 8/8.1 or change OS altogether)? Thanks in advance.

I am not a religious man but I have to say that if there is a God, it is not benign. I say this not because of the terrors and suffering of the World, but because the devil spawn that is Intel GMA 3600.

I have a Samsung NP-N100S-E02NG that was brought from Africa by my dad, quite possible from the Fertile Crescent, taken from inside the Pandora's Box, that I used to tresure for it's size, resistent shell and anti-reflex screen.

The evils arised from installing Windows 8 and subsequent versions on it, where all hell broke lose. I managed to find semi fixes before, but not with Windows 10. I don't know what to do.

No matter wich version of the driver I install (I tried all versions I found online, including one non-official: PHDGD Yankee 1.0), Windows crashes after login, without any error refference.

With Windows Generic Display Driver, it only allows me a hurtfull  max resolution of 800x600, even when I list all modes.

What can I do here to improve the situation (without it being revert to Windows 7 or 8/8.1 or change OS altogether)? Thanks in advance.

I guess you could download these:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23473/Intel-Graphics-Media-Accelerator-3600-Series-for-Windows-7-32-bit-

And follow this:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-1656437/install-intel-display-drivers-windows.html

Thanks but it is not that I can't install the drivers, it is only that after installed, they crash the system.