BSOD in Windows 10

Go to solution Solved by PoLoMoTo,

Ah well, have you tried reinstalling it's drivers?

so i kept getting this weird BSOD right after power outage in my house, now my pc kept crashing after a period of use.

before the power outage my pc has never ran into this weird problem.

let's dive into it, i really hope someone can help me.

the BSOD includes words like this:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (athuwbx.sys)

i actually got screen shot of it but too lazy to transfer it, besides that is all it says and i didn't skip any details.

i notice the dump file in my minidump folder but i can't upload it here for some administrator reason which i don't understand, it just says that i don't have the right to access that file which i do have the right to so yeah.

really appreciate the help if you can, plus if the dump file is needed i'll use a software to read it and screen shot or copy paste it's content here.

Sounds like something got corrupted from the power outage.  Googling that file brings up a Qualcomm Chipset, try and figure out what driver that is in your system (probably something to do with networking) and try to reinstall those drivers.  Otherwise you can try you luck with the Windows repair tool or you'll have to reinstall.

Sounds like something got corrupted from the power outage.  Googling that file brings up a Qualcomm Chipset, try and figure out what driver that is in your system (probably something to do with networking) and try to reinstall those drivers.  Otherwise you can try you luck with the Windows repair tool or you'll have to reinstall.

i don't think i'm using anything connected to anything qualcom, i mean it's a pc i don't have bluetooth or wifi ini it. but recently i bought this usb wifi adapter. could it be the problem? since i took it off i haven't been having this BSOD BUT! i've only spent a very small time without it. so maybe if in an hour i don't get weird BSOD i'll declare this USB wifi adapter as the culprit.

thank you for the information.

i don't think i'm using anything connected to anything qualcom, i mean it's a pc i don't have bluetooth or wifi ini it. but recently i bought this usb wifi adapter. could it be the problem? since i took it off i haven't been having this BSOD BUT! i've only spent a very small time without it. so maybe if in an hour i don't get weird BSOD i'll declare this USB wifi adapter as the culprit.

thank you for the information.

Thats probably it then, although its probably just a matter of reinstalling its drivers.

do you ever realize when you've become a life saver? thank you man it works and the blue screen is gone and good day to you.

also I will not mark this solved yet, i'll wait a few days. if there isn't any sign of BSOD then i'll declare it solved.

do you ever realize when you've become a life saver? thank you man it works and the blue screen is gone and good day to you.

also I will not mark this solved yet, i'll wait a few days. if there isn't any sign of BSOD then i'll declare it solved.

Lol no problem man, glad I could help!

just got another BSOD because I re plug that wifi adapter thing. now i'll take my time with it plugged off.

it is indeed the problem so yeah i'll reinstall the driver