NCIX International Shipping

I am going to order a graphics card, CPU cooler and some other miscellaneous parts from NCIX. However I do not live in Canada or the US. I know that NCIX does international shipping, but has anyone had experience with this? How long will it take until I receive my parts?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Where do you live? There are alternative places to shop.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

depends on where you live silly :D

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

NCIX.ca have international shipping but you might have to pay you countrys tax, so it might not be worth it to order from canada

I live in Asia, but NCIX prices are so low that it's cheaper to order from them

I think they increased the shipping rates. I was looking at getting some parts shipped (to Australia) a while back and checked a couple weeks later and the shipping went up about $30. It was $85ish and now it's about $110.

Still cheaper to get it from them though.

I think they increased the shipping rates. I was looking at getting some parts shipped (to Australia) a while back and checked a couple weeks later and the shipping went up about $30. It was $85ish and now it's about $110.

Still cheaper to get it from them though.

How long did it take them to ship to you?

Shipping is quite expensive and you should look for international warranties before you buy, because NCIX has a 30 day return policy and after that you have to deal with the manufacturer.

One other thing you have to consider is import tax. Find out how much you would have to pay.

When I bought they offered 2 options, UPS and Regular Mail (still fast). Choose Regular mail because UPS has a lot of fees that are extra.

I bought a sound card from them and chose UPS, long story short UPS held my package around 10 extra days and charged me 100 extra dollars.

Shipping is quite expensive and you should look for international warranties before you buy, because NCIX has a 30 day return policy and after that you have to deal with the manufacturer.

One other thing you have to consider is import tax. Find out how much you would have to pay.

When I bought they offered 2 options, UPS and Regular Mail (still fast). Choose Regular mail because UPS has a lot of fees that are extra.

I bought a sound card from them and chose UPS, long story short UPS held my package around 10 extra days and charged me 100 extra dollars.

Shipping will be around $60 for me, I used their price checker. That should be everything. How long does it usually take for the package to reach you?

Shipping will be around $60 for me, I used their price checker. That should be everything. How long does it usually take for the package to reach you?

Under a week

Under a week

Okay I'll order from them then :)

Do you think it's reliable?

That might have been the customs fee for importing goods.

Unless you use courier international packages tend to get stuck in customs for days or even weeks in some places.

It is. but check if the warranties would apply in your country

I can always RMA it if my parts break right? And how likely do you think it is that my parts will arrive within a week?

I can always RMA it if my parts break right? And how likely do you think it is that my parts will arrive within a week?

The RMA process through NCIX is only for 30 days. After that you would have to contact the manufacturer but sometimes warranties are bound to the country of the reseller.

You should get your parts within a week. It mostly depends on how effective is Customs where you're from.

How long did it take them to ship to you?

I didn't buy anything. I decided that my system will last me until broadwell comes out.

But, if I was going to upgrade my system, I was going to save over $100 by buying from them.

Shipping out of the U.S is generally extremely expensive for what it is. I know here in the U.K the Import charges are completely unjust.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

It will cost me around $60 to ship $650 worth of parts

Pretty sure they have suppliers in the US for many items.

There's a chance the item doesn't even get shipped from Canada anyways.

I've ordered stuff from NCIX that was listed as being in stock in Canada but actually came from the US.

I'm placing my order now, I hope everything goes smoothly :D I can't find any good PC parts where I live, and the 7970 costs around $400 USD here whereas you can find them for $299 on NCIX.