After BIOS Splash blank screen (can't access bios)

Go to solution Solved by techguru,

Whenever I boot up my PC it won't show the complete BIOS splash screen it'll have some text kind of cut off.

And to add to that,if I try to access the BIOS it shows me a blank screen just black.

And now to make matters even worse I won't boot up after the splash screen it'll show me a line a gray line and the cursor and that's it

I've reseted the CMOS or whatever with the jumper thing I've taken out the battery for a few minutes nothing.

I'm using a SAMSUNG 40" 720p LCD HDTV W/ ATSC Tuner LNT4042H as my display 1376x768 I think that has something to do with it.

Any and all advice is appreciated  :lol:

its most likely your monitor

try hooking it up to your tv and see if it works

Whenever I boot up my PC it won't show the complete BIOS splash screen it'll have some text kind of cut off.

And to add to that,if I try to access the BIOS it shows me a blank screen just black.

And now to make matters even worse I won't boot up after the splash screen it'll show me a line a gray line and the cursor and that's it

I've reseted the CMOS or whatever with the jumper thing I've taken out the battery for a few minutes nothing.

I'm using a SAMSUNG 40" 720p LCD HDTV W/ ATSC Tuner LNT4042H as my display 1376x768 I think that has something to do with it.

Any and all advice is appreciated :lol:

i would follow the no post guide. Take out everything not needed and check make everything is plugged up right. Check for a duel bios switch

i would follow the no post guide. Take out everything not needed and check make everything is plugged up right. Check for a duel bios switch

I have some things I can't do as I don't have a 2nd PC nor a 2nd display.

Thank you

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Uhhh...I'm using a television for it right now as I said in the OP but the thing is I don't have another monitor I can use.

But you are probably right that it is my display.

Thank you!

Uhhh...I'm using a television for it right now as I said in the OP but the thing is I don't have another monitor I can use.

But you are probably right that it is my display.

Thank you!

borrow one for a little bit?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile