Cases like the 540/240?

Well hellow thea!

I'm going to buy a 540, but im not really sure if theres some other nicerly done ones.

Do you have something in mind?

-yannic

99 Kid. Yes. A 'Youngster'.

World famous Couchpotatoe.

Aerocool Dead Silence

Quite a few of the bitfenix cases

Thermaltake Core V21 and Core X2

Probably more, but I can't recall them right now.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

got the air 540 and 240. not a fan of either. both are for sale lol. the 540  is way to asymmetrical and they "say" it can be positioned on its side but then the case feet show and its atrocious. the 240 can be laid down but then it looks like crap NOT laid down. both are GOOD cases but i feel are way overpriced for how lacking they are overall.

540 looks like a commercial printer.

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

Yeah. CaseLabs. F* great cases. But not for my moneybag. :D

Yeah I want one really bad, but I cant bring myself to spend that much :D

go with the recommended magnum. dont hate for the reference but thats what jays 2 cents "skunkworks" is in, and thats a gorgeous machine. im sure linus would approve.

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

go with the recommended magnum. dont hate for the reference but thats what jays 2 cents "skunkworks" is in, and thats a gorgeous machine. im sure linus would approve.

Well i would love to do my Skunkworks Mini in a Magnum M8A but I have so save up for that. My Original plan was getting it in Gunmetal and just use green mint accents :D well it will sty a dream...

99 Kid. Yes. A 'Youngster'.

World famous Couchpotatoe.