NCIX International Shipping

Lloyd Priest

I live in Australia and my friend in NewZealand wants a gaming computer.

I made a part list for a gaming computer with an i5 3570k, gtx 670, fractal design r4, 8gb ram, 250gb ssd, bla bla bla, it came to 1730 in Australia, I then went to a popular NewZealand PC shop called PlayTech and it would cost $2375 for the same computer. I then went to NCIX and it came to a couple cents short of $1400, I clicked on International Checkout to see how much it would cost to ship to NZ, but it came to a Paypal screen and as I am only 16 years of age I don't and cannot have a Paypal account and could not proceed with the order.

Is there any way that I can check how much it would cost to ship to NZ without going past the Paypal screen or actually paying for the items in the cart?

Any replies would be a big help :)

System specs: Antec 100 | i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | Asus p8-Z77-V | Corsiar Vengeance Blue 1600mhz 8GB | XFX 7970 Double Dissipation Ghz Edition | Samsung 830 256gb SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Green | Corsair TX-650 | Acer 24" V243HQ + Dell Ultrasharp something 17" 4:3 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow | Razer Deathadder 2011 | Beyerdynamic DT 440 

Ok, I feel stupid now, there is a Shipping Estimate button on the page, however NZ is not an option in the country drop down.

Does NCIX ship to NewZealand?

System specs: Antec 100 | i5 3570k @ 4.4ghz | Asus p8-Z77-V | Corsiar Vengeance Blue 1600mhz 8GB | XFX 7970 Double Dissipation Ghz Edition | Samsung 830 256gb SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Green | Corsair TX-650 | Acer 24" V243HQ + Dell Ultrasharp something 17" 4:3 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow | Razer Deathadder 2011 | Beyerdynamic DT 440 

Not sure if NCIX ships to NewZealand but there has to be some other computer part company based there surely?

I would like to know more about NCIX's International shipping also, they do sell same products at a much cheaper price. I wish they open their store in every country :)

As far as I know it's about 40$

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

There are computer shops in NewZealand but for a $1400 system from NCIX it would cost over $2300 to buy in NewZealand.

I just checked with the international shipping estimate on the cart page and it costs about $330 to ship to Australia, so it would probably be similar or a couple extra bucks to ship to NewZealand.

You guys are so lucky to have computer shops. I would say just shop locally. money circulates, everybody's happy.

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

fuckkkk youuu paypal my country(Lebanon) is not listed in it !!!!! i want to buy my things from ncix because there is nothing in my country. No shop here has ever heard of corsair, fractal, silver stone..... I cant even find an itx board nor an m-atx. I just wanna die..

=

That sucks man

Do you have any family outside of Lebanon that could receive the shipping for you and then post it to you?

It might be more expensive, but it kinda sounds like the only solution

Just a quick warning to the people here, it is possible that you need to pay import taxes on your components, but that depends on your country.

Just a quick warning to the people here' date=' it is possible that you need to pay import taxes on your components, but that depends on your country.[/quote']

Thanks for the heads up

I never thought of that :)

That sucks man

Do you have any family outside of Lebanon that could receive the shipping for you and then post it to you?

It might be more expensive, but it kinda sounds like the only solution

My uncle lives in England, and this process will double the shipping expense so that sucks too:(

=