Help Needed: HTC One M7 not Charging

Last night I left my One m7 shutdown and not plugged in on my desk at about 65 percent battery and this morning when I woke up I turned it on and plugged it in. Now it is at 39 percent and still says charging, I sent my phone in less than a month ago with the same exact problem and HTC seemed to have fixed it but now I am having the same problem and I would like to at all costs not send it in again as that was a nightmare of customer support. Does anyone know of a way to fix this as I love this phone and as a student I do not have the money to drop on another high end smartphone or even the repair because last time they charged me 180 dollars for the repair.

Edit: I've tried leaving it off and on power saver and those just slow the battery depletion but it still doesn't charge.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY