Need help viewing/backup WP8.1 Whatsapp photos folders on/to OSX

So I have a Lumia 925 which has no memory card slot so everything is stored on the phone memory. My whatsapp automatically saves every pictures received in any conversation thread. I have bunch of photos in my family's conversation thread and I would like to backup everything to my mac.

The problem is I'm not seeing the phone as removable drive whenever I connect it to my mac. Before this I had no problem with my previous Lumia 620 (it had memory card slot) I was able to view it as removable drive.I've also set my phone to automatically sync my phone camera roll to OneDrive but unfortunately I can't for the whatsapp folder because of the app limitation I think. Anyone know any solution/how to fix this?

I'd say you could try BTSync, but if it's limited to it's own folder then it won't work. Might be worth giving it a go though, it's basically like your own version of drop box, so it can sync between any two devices that are on at the same time.

Cartman - AMD Phenom II x6 1055T 3.1Ghz - 10GB Ram (Mwahahah) - 256GB Crucial MX100 Boot - 2TB WD Red - Gainward GTX 770 - Zalman Insanely Loud CNPS14X - Corsair 230T Orange

Stan - Intel Pentium G3320 - 8GB Ram - 128GB Intel 520 - Raid 1 6TB WD Reds - Bit Fenix Prodigy

Kenny - HP 14 Ultrabook (No name apperently) i3 4130 - 128GB Intel 520

I'd say you could try BTSync, but if it's limited to it's own folder then it won't work. Might be worth giving it a go though, it's basically like your own version of drop box, so it can sync between any two devices that are on at the same time.

I'm looking for a more permanent solution,preferably without having to pay/register for any external services/app. I just want to backup the files on my phone.