Buying a gaming monitor

Liti

Hi!

I was going to buy a new gaming monitor, but I have a little question that I would like to ask first. I am going to buy BenQ XL2411Z 24'' monitor. But I also noticed that there is this one monitor brand called AOC. They have this pretty cheap monitor called AOC g2460Fq 24''. I couldn't really find that much information and reviews about this monitor, so I would like to ask how well does it compare to BenQ's monitor???

before you get a gaming monitor, ask yourself if you really need a gaming monitor.

| CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.4Ghz  | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming  | CPU COOLING: FRACTAL DESIGN S36 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus Vii HERO | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600MHz  | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 850W Fully Modular | HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX100 | DISPLAY: Dell U2414H | HEADSET: Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Surround |

before you get a gaming monitor, ask yourself if you really need a gaming monitor.

Need is a really strong word. I don't really need it, but I want it, because I want to make my gaming better. I already know that I can have 144hz monitor (my computer is good enough for that) it is just what brand and product is good. AOC for me is something that I haven't heard ever, so that is why I am asking about that brand and it's quality.