Mid-tower case that will fit an E-ATX motherboard?

DjArtifact

I have a G1 sniper 3 but I don't have enough space for a full tower case on my desk. Do you know of any good mid towers that support E-ATX boards?

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Antec p280 and 1100 are super mid towers. And the Coolermaster Haf-xm can fit E-ATX i think.

The NZXT Phantom 410, though not designed for EATX will take it..

As the others have posted, those can do quite well for E-ATX, though I wouldn't recommend the 410/600t over the HAF-XM, especially specifically for E-ATX!

I know for a fact that the G1.Assassin2 X79 mobo fits into the Fractal Define R4 since it is one of the smaller E-ATX boards (eg. the Asus Extreme IV X79 board is .8 inchs wider, so it doesn't fit.) The same holds true for the cheaper Fractal Arc Midi.

However, the mobo, when install does cover have of the rubber grommets for cable management. They still can be used, but I figured you'd want to know how it looks ahead of time.

Antec P280 would also be a excellent choice, and now it is availiable in White.