Error Code 62 (installation of the pch runtime services) Info below Help please

I build my first computer about 3 months ago. 

Everything went smooth and worked untill I got a windows 8.1 update.

It seemed to restart my pc everytime it booted up.

I sometimes got the error code 62 (installation of the pch runtime services) .

It didn't show always and if I restarted I can get past it.

Do you have any idea on how to fix this? 

• CPU
      i7 4770k
    • Motherboard
      ASUS MAXIMUS VII RANGER
    • RAM
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (8x2)
    • GPU
      eVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Dual Classified ACX SLI (x2)
    • Case
      Corsair Graphite Series 760T
    • Storage
      Samsung 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256 256GB --- WD Black WD1003FZEX 1TB
    • PSU
      Corsair RM Series RM1000 (1000 Watt)
    • Display(s)
      Phillips tv not the best 5ms no DVI
    • Cooling
      Corsair Hydro Series H100i Liquid Cooler
    • Keyboard
      just a shitty one
    • Mouse
      Razer DeathAdder 2013
    • Sound
      stereo
    • Operating System
      Windows 8.1

I sometimes got the error code 62 (installation of the pch runtime services) .

I feel like I've seen this error code before, but I can't remember how I fixed it.  

First thing: have you updated the BIOS to the most recent version?  If not, try that first.  

If that doesn't fix it, try this:

Installation of PCH runtime services could be a couple things. It could mean that your graphics card is faulty, or that the PCI-e socket you have it in is faulty, or there's a problem with the mobo itself. Try moving the card to a different slot, if that doesn't work, see if a friend will let you borrow their card or an old card to test in it. I got the same PCH runtime services hang after my first 680 crapped out. Looked up the error, googled it, bought a cheap ass card to test it, bam, booted right up. RMA'd the card. Link

Try removing the graphics card and booting with your monitor plugged into the motherboard I/O DVI header.  If that fixes it, try to put the graphics card in another x16 slot to see if the problem returns.  If it does, it's probably your graphics card, if it doesn't return, it might be a faulty PCI-E slot.  

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

I feel like I've seen this error code before, but I can't remember how I fixed it.  

First thing: have you updated the BIOS to the most recent version?  If not, try that first.  

If that doesn't fix it, try this:

Try removing the graphics card and booting with your monitor plugged into the motherboard I/O DVI header.  If that fixes it, try to put the graphics card in another x16 slot to see if the problem returns.  If it does, it's probably your graphics card, if it doesn't return, it might be a faulty PCI-E slot.  

thanks I'll make sure to try that tomorrow and I have SLI so there is no other slot since my motherboard only supports 2 way SLI.

Also I do get a Windows 8.1 message that it Windows hasen't load properly Choose an option. I already reinstalled Windows 8.1 and after that I did a clean install.

It says Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC.

Thanks in advance

What  I did was the following: 

Settings>  Change PC settings> Update And Recovery > Recovery> Remove everything and reinstall Windows > Only wipe Windows on the drive (SSD) where you installed Windows 8.1> done.

I think it's my second Graphics Card because I can't see him anywhere (can't choose the run SLI mode) and it only shows 2 of the 5 leds that should be burning I'll include a picture if I know how to..       http://gyazo.com/4c4f9b7825b9cd9c951d8ae702547560