Best way to mount my h80i in my case?

TicTac

Ok soo i can not mount the h80i in the back off mu case because of my motherboard so here is the options i have (i am the best at art)

i all so made a corsair link pic for my case ill re do it when i get the h80i but yer http://gyazo.com/bd57d6835a2ae17b045d4e4389c34dd7

dscf0987i.jpg

dscf0987copy2.jpg

pic of the case in side with out the art work

dscf0987copy.jpg

leave below witch number i sould use 1 or 2 or if u want to make your own you can thx :) BTW THE BLACK BOX IS THE H80i RAD

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

What case is that? You can't mount the H80 above the CPU socket?

I would generally say you want to bring cool air in over your Rad but you seem to have good air flow in your case. I dont think it matters that much.

Anyways my vote is for 2

What case is that? You can't mount the H80 above the CPU socket?
thermaltake commonder ms i not u can not the ram is in the way
| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

I would generally say you want to bring cool air in over your Rad but you seem to have good air flow in your case. I dont think it matters that much.

Anyways my vote is for 2

thx ill see what other people think :)
| Contact Information |

I'd mod the top of my rig to get the fans of the h80 to sit on the top of the case, but that's just me. I'm thinking number 2 as well. Try "2" with both intake and exhaust on the H80 and see what gets better temps. Also it looks like you can do push pull if you have it there.

I'd mod the top of my rig to get the fans of the h80 to sit on the top of the case, but that's just me. I'm thinking number 2 as well. Try "2" with both intake and exhaust on the H80 and see what gets better temps. Also it looks like you can do push pull if you have it there.
i carnt even mod it coz it hits the ram i carnt even put a fan there
| Contact Information |

well my h80i sould be here soon ill tell u guys how it goes and maybe make a video on my testing with the temps

| Contact Information |