AMD FX 6300, 4350 or Core i3 4160

i3.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Depends on what games in particular you wish to play. Newer ones, i'd say the FX 6300. Older  single threaded games, the i3.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Depends on what games in particular you wish to play. Newer ones, i'd say the FX 6300. Older  single threaded games, the i3.

like bf 4 atleast on high, plaanning to get r9 270

like bf 4 atleast on high, plaanning to get r9 270

FX 6300 then. You'd be better off getting at least an R9 280 though, over the 270.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

FX 6300 then. You'd be better off getting at least an R9 280 though, over the 270.

its an itx build with no crossfire and no, i'll get r9 270 not r9 280

You won't be playing BF4 on high @1080p then mate.

no itx AM3+ motherboard mate, sorry.

And i agree with the others an R9 280 should be a bare minimum to consider for 1080p

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

no itx AM3+ motherboard mate, sorry.

And i agree with the others an R9 280 should be a bare minimum to consider for 1080p

You won't be playing BF4 on high @1080p then mate.

it gives 69 avg on high

snip!

if all you want to play is bf4 and you dont care about other more demanding games or future games (bf5?) then go for it, all i'm saying is the 280 is worth the little extra for a much better gpu and an extra gb of vram.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

it gives 69 avg on high

Please pay attention, mate. He did that using an i7 3770k @ 4.8GHz, with 16GB of ram.

Those 3 cpu's you are choosing between, are vastly inferior to the cpu he used in those benchmarks. You would struggle to keep a steady 30fps with the 270, you may just get by with AMD's mantle though if you pair it with the FX 6300.