Viewsonic VX2753MH Flashing issue

PhegMan

Hi guys,

I have a viewsonic vx2753mh-led monitor and I picked up a monitor from my neighbor (its an asus vh192d).

So since I have started using the second monitor with my system, while trying to watch any sort of online video (before even selecting fullscreen), my primary monitor, the viewsonic completely looses it and goes all stripy and there is no picture but a whole lot of lines and dots and it flashes really fast, which my friend (who is a bit photosensitive with these things) stated loosing it.

I am using the Viewsonic at 1920, 1080 via HDMI and the asus at 1600, 900 via VGA cable which is plugged into a femal vga to male dvi adapter and into my graphics card.

I have the latest drivers, ccc and flash player and I have tried rolling back then re-updating everything and only sometimes it will go back to normal after turning the monitor on and off.

Graphics Card: HD7850-2GB

Any help is much appreciated :)

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

I am not 100% about this, but maybe your GPU is the problem due to the fact it only has 2GB of Vram; when running two monitors you should have at least 3GB of Vram. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Ok, ill look further into it, but isnt it kind of strange that it would only happen when watching a video after playing a game and no other time. It also happens when the other monitor is off

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro