Func MS-3 and Win8, again

Has anybody who initially had issues with the drivers manage to fix them? I heard using an USB hub fixes it, no matter what.

After all the trouble I had with this mouse, I got my money back for it. The support I got from Func regarding the issue was pathetic. 

If you have problems saving the settings or the onboard memory not working the only thing I had found was to choose 1000hz (after that, you can go back to 500hz if you want) then try again to change my settings i.e I wanted to turn off my led. For some reason this works for me.

Edited by andrew_grp

If you have problems saving the settings or the onboard memory not working the only thing I had found was to choose 1000hz (after that, you can go back to 500hz if you want) then try again to change my settings i.e I wanted to turn off my led. For some reason this works for me.

No, I was actually referring to the fact Win8 doesn't recognize the mouse after some update. 

I'm back with some news. Very weird news. It seems that the issue is caused by my Xonar DG's drivers. If I uninstall them, the mouse works fine. I even tried the UNi Xonar Drivers to no avail.