For people who dislike the sniper button on the G502

maxvons

It doesn't matter , as long as it works for him and he's happy , let him be .

By the way , do you have any problem with your rubber feet ?

It doesn't matter , as long as it works for him and he's happy , let him be .

By the way , do you have any problem with your rubber feet ?

As of now, I haven't had any issues with them yet.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Makes sense to me. If you've found the perfect mouse except for 1 thing, better to remove the 1 thing than a different mouse with more issues. I'd have thought you could open it up and remove it from the inside, though?

..seriously? You could have just read the thread, or even just the first page...

You can remove it from the inside with a screw. But i 1. Don't know and don't want to open the mouse, and 2. Can't buy replacement feet from where I'm located.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

my arm is bothering me today, so I just cut if off, much better now.

Yeah, because that makes perfect sense

THIS IS HORRIBLE! that poor mouse, this is worse than animal abuse

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

• 10 months later...

I made an account specifically so that I could complement OP on job well done. I have the same mouse and find both the button's placement and shape to be (to use my exam vocabulary) enervating. 

It still seems unbelievable that no companies are marketing a replacement flush/inactive button with rubber exterior to remedy the problem.

Once Again, OP please don't listen to all of the complacent posters who are so horrified at your improved mouse. It's a mouse. Any time it's doing anything cool, your hand is covering it! 

I made an account specifically so that I could complement OP on job well done. I have the same mouse and find both the button's placement and shape to be (to use my exam vocabulary) enervating.

It still seems unbelievable that no companies are marketing a replacement flush/inactive button with rubber exterior to remedy the problem.

Once Again, OP please don't listen to all of the complacent posters who are so horrified at your improved mouse. It's a mouse. Any time it's doing anything cool, your hand is covering it!

ya but he could have just opened the mouse and removed it like the guy I got my g402 did to it (although I wish I got it when he gave me the g402 so I could put it back in) so you dont destroy the mouse.

ya but he could have just opened the mouse and removed it like the guy I got my g402 did to it (although I wish I got it when he gave me the g402 so I could put it back in) so you dont destroy the mouse.

your sup[posed to make it work, send it back then you get the non destroyed one :P

your sup[posed to make it work, send it back then you get the non destroyed one :P

if that was ever the real plan you should have just switched the usb cables and sent me the good one lol with the bad cable

if that was ever the real plan you should have just switched the usb cables and sent me the good one lol with the bad cable

This was the plan after the plan before the other plan.

This was the plan after the plan before the other plan.

not sure I like the 3rd plan just take out the button in the good one and sent it to me lol

Next time don't buy a ricer mouse that looks like a spaceship, I guess.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

not sure I like the 3rd plan just take out the button in the good one and sent it to me lol

Now that's too much work on our end. Why not just make your own button. Should be simple enough if the switch is right behind it.

Next time don't buy a ricer mouse that looks like a spaceship, I guess.

That looks terrible.

Yes because the most important thing about a mouse is how it looks...

Now that's too much work on our end. Why not just make your own button. Should be simple enough if the switch is right behind it.

That's only the first complaint. Don't be so asinine, you know that has to be terrible to use. You're looking for someone to argue with.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I don't really care that much lol you are the one telling me to fix it and send it back to exchange and the seems like more work to send you guys something that is messed up in the first place. If you sent both that would be one thing since would have just swapped the cable and sent it back. 

That's only the first complaint. Don't be so asinine, you know that has to be terrible to use. You're looking for someone to argue with.

I'm sure he used the g402 before sending it to me with the sniper button removed so i think he probably has an idea of what it is like lol

Well, Logitech seems to disagree with you, marketing their mouse as having a futuristic design and christmas tree lighting.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Well, Logitech seems to disagree with you, marketing their mouse as having a futuristic design and christmas tree lighting.

and yet I removed back-lighting from my keyboard (I dont even have a caps lock indicator or any leds on my keyboard), turn off accent lights in mice and only have a hard drive indicator light on my case and I have even killed leds in usb cables lol

Yes that is totally the only thing that Logitech marketed the G502 on. <_<

Yes that is totally the only thing that Logitech marketed the G502 on. <_<

Even the weights were designed for maximum rice.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So cool mom, the weights are even like... alien designed, they all have this super awesome triangle shape"

Even the weights were designed for maximum rice.

maxresdefault.jpg

"So cool mom, the weights are even like... alien designed, they all have this super awesome triangle shape"

Yep, is not like they ever marketed it based on it performance or any of its many other features.

On another note the mouse should even have weights as its already a brick. When will companies learn that the time to give the option to add additional weight is when the mouse is light to start with.

On another note the mouse should even have weights as its already a brick. When will companies learn that the time to give the option to add additional weight is when the mouse is light to start with.

Eh, years ago I used a g500 before buying a Sensei and did use some 1.7g weights but it gets really annoying for lifting-off after long periods of time.

Eh, years ago I used a g500 before buying a Sensei and did use some 3.5g weights but it gets really annoying for lifting-off after long periods of time.

Back then with the original mice that had it like the G5 it was a marketing gimmick but then people got used to its being a "feature" since more and more companies started including it. Like I said it does make sense if the mouse is already light as some people do like a heavier mouse. However when the mouse is already considered heavy its a useless "feature".