3-in-1 Retro Console

If you're a kid from the 80's and early 90's you probably spent endless days and nights playing on the NES, SNES and SEGA Genisis. Right?

Well I was the fat kid that always pushed people off the NES power pad while playing World Class Track Meet, never let go of Yoshi even if it 
meant dying and always yelling at Tails when he hits a bomb when I'm 1 ring away from the Goal in the Special Stages.

Now that we are all grown up and have moved out of our parents home or moved into our parents basement, sometimes we can misplace a
box when moving or game for it to never be seen again.  :(

Well worry no more because Innex will be selling the Super Retro Trio this summer.

The Super Retro Trio is a 3-in-1 console that will play most NES, SNES, SEGA Genesis and MEGA Drive, and GBA games.
GBA games require a Super Retro Adapter that will be sold separately. 

The console features three cartridge slots, 6 controller ports (two ports for each system), and a Mega Drive Cartridge Region Switch.  
The controller ports are compatible with the original and or third party controllers that you can purchase from the Innex website or from wherever you can find them.

Included with all of this will be two 16-bit controllers, a S-Video connection and an AC adapter for the price of only $69.99 USD.
BJygxXUCQAAWX1X.png
The Super Retro Adapter will be priced at $39.99 USD.
BJ2nErUCEAIjz-j.jpg

For more information visit Innex website @ http://www.innexinc.com/news_detail.php?news_id=77&y=2013

Hopefully this console will be better than all the other all-in-one/multi-consoles. 

Sounds awesome, if I hadn't my nes and snes it would be in my wishlist :)

no thanks!!!  using emulators is so much more convenient and free

If I still had all my old games on cartridge, I would totally buy it, but that's long gone. Emulators are fine for reliving the past, so much Pokemon on my laptop.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I don't know what the forum policy on that would be. ROMs being pirated games and emulators basically pirated consoles.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-