New ASUS monitor have slight motion blur can’t figure how to get rid

ryandobbo

Gone from a Dell 144hz S2419HGF 1080p To a asus VG27WQ 165HZ 1440p i have tried all settings on monitor but still have motion blur thinking to send back any ideas?
ive tried using the trace free option ELMB option and can not fix it any ideas  its driving me crazy? Thanks 

The only thing that can help your further is the overdrive setting. I think in the asus osd it's called "motion clarity" or something like that. Be aware that even the best monitors stil have motion blur because of the way "sample & hold" monitors work and how the human eye will see it.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

1 hour ago, Stahlmann said:

The only thing that can help your further is the overdrive setting. I think in the asus osd it's called "motion clarity" or something like that. Be aware that even the best monitors stil have motion blur because of the way "sample & hold" monitors work and how the human eye will see it.

Thanks for reply and Yh the overdrive setting is called trace free on the ASUS monitor and turning it up to 100 it reduces it but it’s still there I didn’t have the problem with the old monitor maybe it takes time to adjust I donno ?