Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey,

I want to install Mineos on an SSD, I got my USB flash drive with the Mineos installer on it, and I plugged it in. Then I configured it properly and it bootet to the screen where I could choose if install it on the SSD or to run it from the USB flash drive. I choose the installation. Ten it came all ways to the same result. It stopt and it shows me the same error over and over again. This happened also with a different SSD..

I am including a picture of the errors, witch it shows me every time.

I would appreciate it, if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance for all sorts of help ☺️

IMG_20200928_144751.jpg

reinstall the os probably something went wrong during installation 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here  and i will be thankful if you send me an opinion here  

looks like a corrupt or misconfigured installer. Try making a new install media with etcher.

My System - OS: Arch Linux(GNOME) CPU: Ryzen 3600 @ 4.1 Ghz 1.33v Motherboard: Asus Strix X470-I Gaming RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200 CL16 GPU: MSI Radeon 5700XT Mech OC

Wifes System - OS: Arch Linux (KDE Plasma) CPU: Ryzen 3600 @ 4.1 Ghz 1.32v Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @ 3200 CL16 GPU: AMD 5700XT Reference Card

Make your install media again and reinstall, but why MineOS? It takes two seconds to set up a Minecraft server on Arch or Ubuntu (or their derivatives).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1866MHz GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE

i use arch btw