Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
giegiewp06

WHY LOW FPS EVEN I HAVE GTX 1050 TI

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi guys! I have the nvidia gtx 1050 ti now then i play some games like dota,csgo and pubg but the fps is very low is like 30-50 fps in dota. How to boost fps for my games?
My specs:
CPU: AMD A8-7680
GPU: GTX 1050 TI
RAM: 8 GB
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A68HM-K
MONITOR: HP V194

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like CPU bottleneck


Check out my laptop reviews here

 

My daily driver: Lenovo Legion Y530 [REVIEW]

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-8300H Nvidia GTX1050Ti 2GB LP156WFG-SPB2 144Hz IPS 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM (2x8GB) Samsung PM981 256GB+Seagate 1TB 5400RPM

Check out my blog here

Laptop ODMsClevo, Tongfang, Quanta

 

My Phone: Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite [REVIEW] (Blue, with XUNDD hard case)

Spoiler

SDM710 6GB RAM 128GB ROM 6.39" AMOLED 48MP Sony IMX586 rear (AI triple camera)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, giegiewp06 said:

Hi guys! I have the nvidia gtx 1050 ti now then i play some games like dota,csgo and pubg but the fps is very low is like 30-50 fps in dota. How to boost fps for my games?
My specs:
CPU: AMD A8-7680
GPU: GTX 1050 TI
RAM: 8 GB
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A68HM-K
MONITOR: HP V194

update drivers ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your processor is hot garbage. You couldn't pay me to take it. Buy a Ryzen 3 3300x already.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many.

If a design is taking too long, the design is wrong, and therefore, the design must be modified to accelerate progress. -Elon

Mentioned in 8/5/2020 TechLinked

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, BlueScope819 said:

Your processor is hot garbage. You couldn't pay me to take it. Buy a Ryzen 5 3300x already.

i don't have money yet sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

yes i update drivers

i mean idk if this is accurate but use msi after bruner and make sure your cpu is not bottlenecking

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

i don't have money yet sorry

No need to apologize. It's just a really really really bad CPU.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many.

If a design is taking too long, the design is wrong, and therefore, the design must be modified to accelerate progress. -Elon

Mentioned in 8/5/2020 TechLinked

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Noob872 said:

i mean idk if this is accurate but use msi after bruner and make sure your cpu is not bottlenecking

make sure that your gpu is 90 plus utlizization if you dont know how to show that while you play a game i can explain more in depth 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Noob872 said:

i mean idk if this is accurate but use msi after bruner and make sure your cpu is not bottlenecking

maybe its bottleneck

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Noob872 said:

make sure that your gpu is 90 plus utlizization if you dont know how to show that while you play a game i can explain more in depth 

 

i use the msi afterburner. while playing dota, the gpu usage is only 20-30 percent and cpu usage is about 88-95% so its cpu bottleneck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

maybe its bottleneck

also it is definetly and bottle neck but you should get atleast 60 plus frames still on light games like csgo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

i use the msi afterburner. while playing dota, the gpu usage is only 20-30 percent and cpu usage is about 88-95% so its cpu bottleneck.

yep 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

 

Just now, Noob872 said:

also it is definetly and bottle neck but you should get atleast 60 plus frames still on light games like csgo 

my csgo is okay is about 100+ fps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, giegiewp06 said:

i use the msi afterburner. while playing dota, the gpu usage is only 20-30 percent and cpu usage is about 88-95% so its cpu bottleneck.

i mean tyo be honest for about 50 dollars you could get a better cpu on the used market, but i wouldn;t recomend, i would recomedn to save up for something better

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Noob872 said:

i mean tyo be honest for about 50 dollars you could get a better cpu on the used market, but i wouldn;t recomend, i would recomedn to save up for something better

yeah exactly i need to save money to buy motherboard and cpu because i search google for compatible processor for my gpu and some are intel processors and it cannot compatible for my motherboard so i need to buy motherboard and cpu then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, giegiewp06 said:

 

my csgo is okay is about 100+ fps.

 

asdasdasd.PNG

 

This is just a rough estimate dont go fully by this

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

yeah exactly i need to save money to buy motherboard and cpu because i search google for compatible processor for my gpu and some are intel processors and it cannot compatible for my motherboard so i need to buy motherboard and cpu then.

screw intel amd where it is at

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giegiewp06 said:

so which is better? intel or amd?

amd for eveyrthiong but top of the line 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Noob872 said:

amd for eveyrthiong but top of the line 

ah okay noted thank you very much and stay safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, giegiewp06 said:

yeah exactly i need to save money to buy motherboard and cpu because i search google for compatible processor for my gpu and some are intel processors and it cannot compatible for my motherboard so i need to buy motherboard and cpu then.

What are you talking about? Any processor is compatible with your graphics card, as long as your motherboard has PCIe slot which exists on every single modern motherboard.


@BlueScope819 so I can see your post

#MuricaParrotGang

My name is Legion 'Murica Parrot Gang, for we are many.

If a design is taking too long, the design is wrong, and therefore, the design must be modified to accelerate progress. -Elon

Mentioned in 8/5/2020 TechLinked

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×