which laptop should i Get?

what is better a MacBook Pro 13 with an 8th gen i5 16Gb RAM and 256GB or a MacBook Pro 16 with 9th gen i7 and 16Gb RAM and 512GB and AMD 5300M 4GB GPU i would be using it for Coding school Light video editing and And Some light gaming like WoW or LOL the price dif is $800 usd between the 2 i currently own a MacBook Pro 13 2015 with a broken Screen that would cost me around $500-$600 to fix i would be using my PC when im home and or if i need windows. The only reason im not currently considering a Windows Laptop is because i won a Good Pc at home that is running windows 1o but i dont have anything thats running macOS. please tell me what you think and if you disagree with me picking up a Mac. 

Thanks in Advance!

What I am getting at is you want a mac because you already have windows? Unless you are going to be coding for the apple app store I would recommend getting a windows laptop, far more bang for your buck. 

The only reason to run Mac is if you want a really solid web browsing book.  It's better than all the other Chromebooks in its category.