Vega 8 performance

Cloaked

So I’m putting together a PC, and want to include a case instead of jury-rigging an old one to be able to have an intake fan. I’m having a slightly hard time getting below my $600 CAD price cap, so I’m wondering if the integrated Vega 8 graphics in the R3 3200G are good for playing games like EVE Online or Apex Legends at 1920x1080p? I know some people will be saying “Go with the 3100 and a graphics card!”, but the 3100 is kinda being priced high right now because of it’s recent release. Any help would be appreciated. I’ll also be doing some Unity game development, but if it runs on my crap iMac, it’ll run on an R3.

For 600 CAD you can easily fit a 570 or go with the used market. And get a 570 for 80 Dollars. 

To answer your question though a 3200g is slightly behind a 1030/550. But can I check your list because you can easily fit a decent GPU. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

58 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

For 600 CAD you can easily fit a 570 or go with the used market. And get a 570 for 80 Dollars. 

To answer your question though a 3200g is slightly behind a 1030/550. But can I check your list because you can easily fit a decent GPU. 

Here’s the list so far: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/pVYGCL

I really want to stick with the 1650 SUPER if I’m getting a graphics card, because I can buy it locally for that price.

4 minutes ago, Cloaked said:

graphics card, because I can buy it locally for that price.

Please change that PSU. 

Get a cx450 if possible as well. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

27 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Please change that PSU. 

Get a cx450 if possible as well. 

Done. Was it gonna blow up after a month or something?

1 minute ago, Cloaked said:

Was it gonna blow up after a month or something?

Just not a good one.  

Not familiar with it though so I can't comment on that sadly.  

Build Log: 

1 hour ago, gloop said:

What settings? It should hit 60fps in low-medium. 

I don’t need anything fancy, just playable without having potato graphics.

41 minutes ago, Cloaked said:

I really want to stick with the 1650 SUPER if I’m getting a graphics card, because I can buy it locally for that price.

So I just checked the webpage for the store I was going to buy from, and the 1650 SUPER has risen like $50 in price, so scrap that! I’ll check pricings on some RX570s.