10" inch tablet, bright, affordable, stylus support

TimTomTum

Hey you people,

my tablet broke. I am a cinematographer and need something for location scouting (taking pictures, drawing stuff on them, looking at pictures)

10" tablet

bright

processor can be older

no gaming

stylus support (not 100 percent sure I need that)

Android

200€ used max 

I dont need a perfect tablet, when money is not as tight as it is now, I will buy something like the Samsung S6 - but for now I need recommendations :)

Got any?

Cheers

Tim

The cheapest Tablet with Stylus support, that's not way too old: Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite + the M5 Lite Pen.
Might be NEW even only 225-240 bucks~.
Used you might find both for <150~ maybe. But i guess most M5 Lite users never had the Pen.

Otherwise, i would suggest a used iPad 2018 + Apple Pencil 1, or Logitech Crayon.
Still get Updates for the next years, while the Mediapad M5 Lite will be stuck to Android 8, also better Performance.

Also, tendency is WAY better Apps, way MORE apps, and better optimization.

When it comes to Phones, both are great. But Tablets? Apple only. Even if it will be your only Apple device.

Even if it's was my only device you would choose an iPad? Hm let me think about that... Will look at booth options :)

Yes i would.
The difference in OS Optimization (for the Tablet size), App Optimization, how many different Apps there are, and how long you get Updates.
And, how consistent Battery Life and Performance stay on the same Level when you use it.

On Android, you can be happy if you get 1 more major Update, after 2 years probably not even security updates.
Not many good Apps, and most of them are just Phone Apps, that are "stretched up".

Let's say digital Note Taking: There are much more and higher quality Apps for iPads, than on Android sadly (i would wish, GoodNotes or Notability would come to Android, that would be huge).

The contra would be, not easy to sync Data. GoodNotes and Notability for example use their own "file Format", so you can''t 2-way sync them. There are Backup option as native format AND as PDF to any Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive etc), which you can view on a Windows PC. But you can not edit it on a Windows PC or on your Phone, and have the Edits back on the iPad.
But tbh, i never needed that. Whenever i "edit" or work with it, i used the iPad, and really never watched the stuff on my Windows PC, or let alone Phone. 
So that negative thing became irrelevant to me.

Or if you need to copy some PDFs to the iPad. Since iPadOS doesn't have a real Filesystem, it's a bit difficult. No "copy & Paste" like you're used on Windows of Android.
What i did: Put all my documents i needed on Dropbox, Google Drive, whatever. Then "import" them on my iPad into the App i wanted (Notability or GoodNotes), and i had them inside the App, and could work with it.

Wasn't a big deal for me, and it was much easier to handle, than not having a good App to work with, or a worse optimized OS.

So i never really needed it to "work together/Sync" with my Desktop or my Phone.

It could be different for you and your workflow. That's just my own personal experience, when i used it ^^