Help getting steam games?

Xeross

EDIT (Hopefully this works -__-) -- I cannot find the option to remove the thread, so if you stumble across this and can help out deleting it, please feel free to. If your looking for free games, there is unfortunately nothing here.

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

It does not work, the key generator you download needs to be updated and the update is protected by another survey (You have to awnswer one to unlock the generator itself).

I've tried iits justt, another scam, there is no one out there just gifting games to ppl, that's reallity.

Most of those pages are scam, or just dont work.

I would recommend you to save some money up, and buy the games yourself, will save having to click on ads, or fill surveys up.

There's no way to get Steam games besides paying for them or being gifted them

Any of these sites as 99.999% a scam

Would be good to remove this thread

Yea i will remove it, thanks guys :)

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS