Mouse randomly turning on and off

messagetyper

I recently started to have this problem in which my wired mouse would turn on and off. The usb sound does not play when it does turn itself off. I've always had my mouse connected to a USB 2.0 port and it has been fine until the other day. When I do connect it to a USB 3.0 port, it has more chances of turning itself off. The keyboard consistently stays on however.

For other usb devices, they're all fine, but I've had my USB headphone jack die twice (it's connected to a front USB 2.0 port), and then turn back on along with the mouse but both of them don't always turn off together, nor does my USB headphone jack die even. Is this a mouse/mobo hardware issue? Or something wrong with my PC's power?

Alright, so after a few more hours, I've had my keyboard AND my USB shut off along with the mouse, but it only happened when I was quickly moving my mouse around.

Moving my other mouse around, however, and everything seems to be fine. It seems that moving around the faulty mouse was the only time I got my other USB devices to shut off.

Is this still the mouse's fault? Or the mobo? Mobo still seems unlikely though because, as I've said, using the other mouse doesn't lead me to my other USB devices shutting off (nor does that mouse even turn off).