Corsair K70 Arrived Today

dgtL

Cool, so by the end of the month at least?

Hopefully, I heard that its being released early august or in the last couple of days of July. Just have to wait and see.

Hey can you tell me if it is easy to replace the red switches with blues one I would prefer to have the blue ones over the red. That the only holding me back, looks amazing might get the k95.

Corsair are bringing out K70s with blue and brown key switches. Wait a tad longer :D

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

After seeing this thread, I decided on the K70 and ordered one.  It got delivered about 4 days ago and I love it.  The switches feel really good.  However the 'enter' and right 'shift' keys don't feel right.  They are squishy and don't have that satisfying sound as the rest of the keys which I am slightly disappointed about.  The keyboard is really well built and the red back lighting on the black aluminium looks amazing.  The media keys are awesome too!  I love the scroll wheel for volume but I would prefer that the audio jumps up faster with each rotation of the wheel (about 3-4 full rotations for min volume to full volume).  Overall, awesome purchase and I would recommend this keyboard to anyone.  Still, I need to investigate further on the feel of the enter and shift key squishyness.    

Got mine  :lol: !

tumblr_mqvclyOvKZ1qkdjm7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqvclyOvKZ1qkdjm7o1_1280.jpg

The long keys (enter/backspace/shift) doesn't feel as good as the smaller ones  :(  are all mech keyboards like that?

mech keys use stabilizers for longer keys so they will feel a little diff.

mech keys use stabilizers for longer keys so they will feel a little diff.

:wacko: understood