Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fleapea

No display on Monitors with PC Running

Posted · Original PosterOP

Built my PC yesterday. Worked fine. Identified all components - updated everything.. and drivers.

Ran GMOD fine... But I did experience some *crashes?* when loading into World Of Tanks.

I managed to quickly get into the game and change settings from Ultra to High...

Lasted around 4 mins before again crashing

The crash included the monitors loosing signal... the PC was still running.. the fans were turned to a much higher speed  - Forcing me to hold the case power until it turned off.

This happened about 4/5 times...

THEN - I turned the PC on from one of these crashes... it runs (still does)... it detects a HDMI signal but does not display anything.

I DID attempt to restart the cmos - with a paper clip on the jbat1.

Anyone have simular situation or any solutions/suggestions?

I'm kind of pissed off :(

Hi,

I recently had the same issue where my PC would turn on, fans spinning but no display on screen. I fixed this by inspecting my whole PC such as looking at the CPU socket pins to see if there were bent and yes there were 3 bent socket pins which I fixed and boom, it turned on. This may not be the case for you, but was a fix for me.

11 minutes ago, FajardoX said:

Hi,

I recently had the same issue where my PC would turn on, fans spinning but no display on screen. I fixed this by inspecting my whole PC such as looking at the CPU socket pins to see if there were bent and yes there were 3 bent socket pins which I fixed and boom, it turned on. This may not be the case for you, but was a fix for me.

Well... i might have to check it out.

How did you unbend them?

I watched a couple of youtube videos and used tweezers, a toothpick and a magnifying glass to carefully bend them in the right direction, but remember you have to be very delicate.

I also recommend checking your motherboards socket type.

Well it's not bent CPU pins...

Anyone else? Really dont know whats going on.

I've reset CMOS by baterry and the two pin...

Replaced the harddrives into sata 3 and 4 from 1 and 2

Reinstalled the GPU

Turned on with one stick of RAM installed.260775349_Screenshot_20200409-231805_VideoPlayer.thumb.jpg.3c0be7429cda4a8046ec00775395aa8a.jpg