Folding@home PPD of different hardware/settings?

Hey LTT gang. I'm looking to get a good amount of info on the PPD you're getting with assorted hardware. CPU, GPU, settings on them and so on.

My experience with my RX 480 8GB (got rid of many others I had, so no chance of testing with multiple cards) is that I'm seeing about 425,000 PPD stock (it's a Sapphire Nitro). After lowering power limit 40%, I was doing about 365,000. After just a bit of tweaking (raising memory clock to about 1900 or more while leaving the -40% power limit) is giving me an amazing 390,000+ PPD with only about 82 watts of power usage. I'll probably fiddle with things a bit more to see if I can get even more points per watt but I'm already impressed with this thing. In fact, I did even better. Small undervolts along with the aforementioned settings are giving me right on the edge of 400,000.

CPU results have been interesting. I'm using dual Xeon X5675's (12 cores, 24 threads total) and I'm more or less seeing the same numbers with either 12, or all 24 threads folding. I wonder if maybe it's cache-related or something like that? Similar results on my laptop (i7-4600U). One thread is giving me well over 5,000 PPD. Two is giving well over 8,000. Three and four shows absolutely no increase. If anything, all four might be showing a decrease. But that's not too crazy considering it's a 15W TDP processor.

I'm really curious what numbers others are seeing and would love to collect a lot of that info for the last two gens of both AMD and Nvidia cards (and your settings and PPD with different settings you've tried), along with any CPU's you might be running, how many cores/threads and so on. I'm mostly just trying to collect this information for my own curiosity more than anything. Like, literally any hardware you've tried to fold on would be awesome to know about! Older stuff included. I just happen to predict that the older stuff, maybe R9 200 series and prior HD 7000 series are probably not as attractive, maybe with the exception of the 290 and 390. But I'm rambling. Thanks guys! :) 

Folding on just my 5700xt I think I am averaging around 1,200,000 PPD, left everything stock pretty much. The card is running on the PowerColor OC bios, drawing like 202W i believe.

44 minutes ago, TheBahrbarian said:

Folding on just my 5700xt I think I am averaging around 1,200,000 PPD, left everything stock pretty much. The card is running on the PowerColor OC bios, drawing like 202W i believe.

Wow, those numbers are impressive! Really efficient, that's crazy. I really need to pick up a 5700XT once I update my setup. :) 

Are you able to check your sustained clock speeds in Radeon Settings or whatever other program?  

1 minute ago, bmichaels556 said:

Wow, those numbers are impressive! Really efficient, that's crazy. I really need to pick up a 5700XT once I update my setup. :) 

Are you able to check your sustained clock speeds in Radeon Settings or whatever other program?  

Not running it at the moment, but I think it typically runs sustained at like 1902mHz or something. Typically get a junction temp of 91c and overall temp of like 72c

10 minutes ago, TheBahrbarian said:

Not running it at the moment, but I think it typically runs sustained at like 1902mHz or something. Typically get a junction temp of 91c and overall temp of like 72c

Thank you! :)