Plug-Ins on the back plate of my computer.

Hacr

So I am having trouble trying to find the right areas to plug the things on the back area of my computer (I have pictures). My computer won't start and I am presuming it is because of this issue, if you need further information with this I will be very happy to talk further

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

I don't see any 8piin cpu power cable going up. You may have forgotten to plug that in.

Just now, jaslion said:

I don't see any 8piin cpu power cable going up. You may have forgotten to plug that in.

Same. All the wires all over the place are making my head spin though. 

Doesn't this plug into your CPU cooler for the lighting? It wont cause your computer not to turn on, but what is this lol

image.png.9992a7db79819e90705d2122b206d198.png

Yeah, ibuypower has a serious issue with Cable management, when i saw everything, this was how it was originally. It is confusing to look at. I do have my CPU power connected, would you like for me to send an image of this?

1 minute ago, Hacr said:

Yeah, ibuypower has a serious issue with Cable management, when i saw everything, this was how it was originally. It is confusing to look at. I do have my CPU power connected, would you like for me to send an image of this?

What in the actual f... Is this a out of box brand new computer purchase?

What the other person was acting is if you plugged the CPU power pin. It's the wire coming from your PSU to power  the CPU. Located top left of MoBo. It's hidden behind the radiator and fan.

So you are saying that all of the stuff on the back is just for lighting? If so this will be a life changer, I am trying to get into PC builds at an early age so if the confusing mess in the back is something that I will not have to worry about will seriously be a blessing

2 minutes ago, Hacr said:

So you are saying that all of the stuff on the back is just for lighting? If so this will be a life changer, I am trying to get into PC builds at an early age so if the confusing mess in the back is something that I will not have to worry about will seriously be a blessing

Everything you showed on the back is most likely for your fans. All I see is molex connectors. 

Did you buy this computer used? Or is it brand new?

I bought this brand new. 

3 minutes ago, Hacr said:

I bought this brand new. 

That is a awful presentation for something brand new. I honestly can't put in words how upsetting this is. 

Can you list the specs of your computer? List the parts. Or link me what where you bought this.

8 minutes ago, Hacr said:

This is a Raidmax Alpha RGB Gaming Package.

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

GTX 1070

32GB RAM 

500GB SSD

250GB Hard Drive

https://www.ibuypower.com/Site/Computer/desktops

It should work out of the box. I would honestly put iBuypower on blast for this. I don't know how much you know about computers, but step one would have been to flip the power switch on the back of the computer on the PSU. I don't know if it's worth even troubleshooting this PC given the current state of it. I am still mind boggled that a company that builds PC sent you that. That's a complete embarrassment. And it's a odd list of parts. 500GB SSD and a 250 Hard Drive should be swapped and 32gb of ram is over kill. 16GB is perfect for this setup.

1 minute ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

It should work out of the box. I would honestly put iBuypower on blast for this. I don't know how much you know about computers, but step one would have been to flip the power switch on the back of the computer on the PSU. I don't know if it's worth even troubleshooting this PC given the current state of it. I am still mind boggled that a company that builds PC sent you that. That's a complete embarrassment. 

Alright, well, I really do appreciate the time you took out of your day to help me. I will continue to search for a solution to this issue. Thank you man, love the pfp by the way.

1 minute ago, Hacr said:

Alright, well, I really do appreciate the time you took out of your day to help me. I will continue to search for a solution to this issue. Thank you man, love the pfp by the way.

I really feel for ya. Basing the looks of the build you might be better off rebuilding it your self. Honestly you are better off rebuilding this yourself.