Need some help with Unicode/keyboard altering

raine

I have been trying to find the unicodes for F1-F10 for a while now and I can't find anything, so I figured someone here might be able to help. The reason I am trying to find the unicodes is because to re-assign a new function to just pushing a key while leaving the shift+key unaltered. I am using an application called "Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator" and am trying to move F1-F10 to the 1-0 keys just above the letters, while keeping the special characters there with shift+number. The reason I am doing it is because a game I played in the past is being brought back, but the skill/item slots are F-F10 rather than 1-0 in more modern game. It isn't a big issues, just hoping to make a QoL improvement. I know it would be doable through registry diting, but I am wanting to assign it to a second language on the keyboard, so when I am not playing the game I don't have to mess around, just change keyboard type from F key @ 1-0 to the default setup.

AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz | Arctic Freezer A11 CPU Cooler | (4x4GB) 16 GB Hyper X Fury DDR3 1866 Mhz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 Motherboard | EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0 | Rosewill Glacier 500W PSU | 120 GB Kingston SSD (Windows 7 Boot/Application Drive) | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD (Windows 10 Boot/Application Drive) | 1 TB Western Digital Blue (Storage Drive) | Bitfenix Neos | Windows 7 Pro 64-bit & Windows 10 Pro 64-bit