Designing an mATX case with Protocase Designer

This being something I started working on yesterday but was needing some help from someone better suited than myself, me using the Protocase designer tool to make this.

I was originally intending on making an mITX case to replace the one I'm using for the pc in my living room, but there was a lot of open space with how big I made this one that I'm shooting for mATX now.

I was needing help with some things, and was also hoping to get some feedback on the design. mATX - ITX attempt.pda

331529142_Baselookingdown.thumb.PNG.78ed971ce6495725a934780da703e51e.PNG2103558281_Baselookingup.thumb.PNG.95e086bfd86ef464acb0ecea448a5735.PNG

I really like the idea of having the system shifted to where the graphics card is vertically mounted, and with fans along the bottom, blowing air up through the case, passively exhausting out the top since heat rises. A very important thing I was needing help with is making sure the standoffs for the motherboard are properly lined up with the io panel on the top of the case, something I couldn't figure out for the life of me. Also the insert used for the standoffs were ATX, so I was wanting help with making sure mATX will work. 

cover.thumb.PNG.1cf1d6fcf55a80ec13168b58e1d97dbf.PNG1866300413_basetopdown.thumb.PNG.da4f38e3cd9b1c49688a80a90df5fbab.PNG

Lastly, when it comes to the top of the case, I don't really know if things line up for the PCI cutouts, I think I might have one too many. Also with the cutout for the power supply, the cutout is for ATX, but I need it to be able to fit an sfx power supply, especially since I need to accommodate the 3.5 drive bracket (SSDs I'm using with this pc are m.2). Another thing I want to note with the PSU, is I'd have the fan facing inside of the case. One other little detail I was needing help with is a cutout for a power button, I'd likely have it placed on the top of the case, as for where I'm not sure. I'm thinking maybe in the bottom right part of that picture where you have the 4 horizontal lines, 3 vertical, then 4 more horizontal, if to the right of the vertical ones.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

4 minutes ago, Inception9269 said:

blowing air up through the case, passively exhausting out the top since heat rises

If you have fans then it's not passively exhausting. Fans can blow hot air downward if they want , they're fans.

only thing i'm noticing is your rear slots are upside down and theres nothing to screw screws into

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

If you have fans then it's not passively exhausting. Fans can blow hot air downward if they want , they're fans.

only thing i'm noticing is your rear slots are upside down and theres nothing to screw screws into

passively was the wrong term, I just meant no other fans except the ones at bottom, nothing on the opposite side (being the top).

Yeah I noticed that too, but that's the way the io cutout put it. Like I said, really hoping someone that knows this stuff better than I do could help me out with adjustments.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿